Reviews for Nightingale's Requiem, Fifth Novel in Nightingale's Odyssey
Not A Ghost3 chapter 24 . 8/24/2018
I wonder who it is!
E.M.K.81 chapter 24 . 8/23/2018
I wonder what it is that Charles sees - and if the person who is there is really the murderer or just someone innocent who has nothing to do with the whole scheme.
MarilynKC chapter 24 . 8/22/2018
So interesting how Charles' subconscious is trying to lead him in the direction that is right for him - and he really should have brought muscle with him! Who is there, friend or foe?
MarilynKC chapter 23 . 8/15/2018
Oh Charles, not a good idea.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 23 . 8/15/2018
I hope Charles goes about this smartly and carefully!
E.M.K.81 chapter 23 . 8/15/2018
Somehow I think Erik would pull his son's ears for this stupid recklessness. Charls dashing to a quarry where he has not been for years, knowing his enemy has been there and had years to prepare a trap and the enemy most likely has several helpers. And the untrained Charles goes there alone? This is just stupid.
ElspethQ chapter 22 . 8/14/2018
Waiting with abated breath for more. You have a true gift! You have wrenched my heart from my chest as I cried silent tears with many of these chapter. Brava.
MarilynKC chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
Violet and Alexander. Sweet. Now Charles has two more people to worry about and protect. Good thing to have in-house security.
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 8/8/2018
Viola... such a beautiful name!
E.M.K.81 chapter 22 . 8/8/2018
Twins. That was unexpected. Two babies mean not double the trouble but exponentiate the trouble. I wonder how Charles plans to protect the babies?
Not A Ghost3 chapter 22 . 8/8/2018
Awwww!
Not A Ghost3 chapter 21 . 8/7/2018
Oh dear!
MarilynKC chapter 21 . 8/1/2018
Uh oh - sounds like a Van Hollus calling card. And just as they are beginning to accept and move on, awaiting the baby who can't seem to wait to join the family... Well, Charles is back in the mystery now.
E.M.K.81 chapter 21 . 8/1/2018
What does this stone chip mean? Is the unknown enemy now after Charles, Christine, Simonetta or the baby? There is an unknown danger now, of course Charles panicks!
Not A Ghost3 chapter 20 . 7/25/2018
The plot thickens! I hope they get to the bottom of this!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »