Reviews for Nightingale's Requiem, Fifth Novel in Nightingale's Odyssey
MarilynKC chapter 20 . 7/25/2018
Brain vs. brawn? Perhaps both are needed. I believe Charles will be able to do what is right. And what is Michael Perth's connection to the whole thing?
E.M.K.81 chapter 20 . 7/25/2018
I wonder if Charles would really be able to go through with that - he has not even hurt anyone in his life, so I highly doubt he has the strength to kill. He lacks the instincts of a killer.
Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 7/19/2018
(smirks)
E.M.K.81 chapter 19 . 7/18/2018
I am sure Erik did not expect his son would ever read this or he would not have written down any details about making love. Of course it is embarrassing for Charles to learn details about his parents lovemaking.

A nice twist that Erik takes one of the cruel tricks the Khanum played on him and makes something good of it.
MarilynKC chapter 19 . 7/18/2018
Well now of course we all want to know what that was!
Not A Ghost3 chapter 18 . 7/18/2018
Oops! Missed reviewing this one! Love it!
Not A Ghost3 chapter 19 . 7/18/2018
Great chapter!
MarilynKC chapter 18 . 7/11/2018
Positive development to involve Christine, but oh is it good for her to still believe Erik is interacting with her? Healing from tragedy is a slow process. And Charles shouldn’t just dismiss the Van Hollis connection as a dead end, should he?
Not A Ghost3 chapter 17 . 7/5/2018
Oh dear!
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
(vomits)
MarilynKC chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
Now that's a name I didn't expect to see again! Remember, Charles, things aren't always what they seem! Do we ever escape our past?
E.M.K.81 chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
VanHollus had a wife and a son, that boy would be about Charles age now. But will the sons continue their fathers' fights? Or is Charles just drawing false conclusions?
E.M.K.81 chapter 16 . 6/27/2018
Sounds like they are slowly overcoming the grief and trauma of Erik's sudden death. Now they can laugh again.
MarilynKC chapter 16 . 6/27/2018
A little calm (and angst and foreshadowing) before the storm. Never a dull moment for this family.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 16 . 6/27/2018
This chapter was so nice!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »