Reviews for Echoes of Future Past
Jean17 chapter 50 . 7/19/2004
Why do you want to go cry? I hope they're tears of joy, this was a great one. And I'm sure you'll have a nother great epic on the way in no time. Good luck with the uncontrolable plot bunnies, I know how annoying they can be. Again I love your stuff, and have a good day.
Andromeda-Avatar chapter 50 . 12/22/2003
whoa great story! or should i say whoa ANOTHER great story (i must have read all of yours by now)
you kinda left the end open... rommies kid? bekas kid? how they gonna grow up?
you want to hear my super crazy idea...
oh i'll tell ya any way...
rommie has a girl she gets together with ryan (and you can probaly see where i'm going... lol)
sry i had to write that however mad and crazy it might be...
silver starfall chapter 50 . 9/10/2003
Wow! Great story and i love the ending. Well done. :)
longnite chapter 51 . 9/7/2003
I enjoyed the premise of this story and the way that you built upon it. The fact that I very much an anti-Hunt person...say alot on how you were able to generate and maintain interest on all of the characters. The use of Beka and Tyr's son really kept me coming back and wanting to find out how you had all these things interconnected.

It was also nice to see Beka and Tyr together with their son in the end. I know that you were pushing the other two couples to the fore front also, but it was the Beka and Tyr that sparked my interest first in this tale. And I was very happy with how you had them end up...together, as it should be! Well done!:)
LittleRedhead chapter 50 . 9/7/2003
Yay!

Bravo!
Troll99 chapter 51 . 9/7/2003
Well, at the end, I must say that I really enjoyed this story. Everything was in: romantic, action, unexpected twists... Concerning your writing style - it doesn't bother me, for my English isn't that great either (English is in fact my second foreign language). But - back to you: The way you started the story I really didn't expect such an ending. I hope to read more from you in the future. Your ideas are very good and innovative. So... keep on the good work!
Gordon AI chapter 51 . 9/7/2003
So, I go away for TWO DAYS and I miss the best ending EVER!

That was abso-frelling-lutely genius.

I'll try to get this beta'd as soon as, I know the folks on ssug and ex isle will wanna read this.
kaelleigh chapter 51 . 9/7/2003
Wow. This has been an exciting and fun ride and I've enjoyed thoroughly each minute. I loved your twists and turns and I think it made the story memorable and fantastic. I'm really going to miss this story because it has been the only one I've religiously followed for a while. Congratulations on finishing your epic and good luck on all of your future works.
Kawoosh is Obsessed chapter 51 . 9/7/2003
Wow, finished at last! Thanks for a lovely story, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next contribution, AND the continuation of a certain SG1 fic or two? :-)
qwerty chapter 51 . 9/6/2003
Let me just say that you inspire me because you continue to write, when most people would have given up. It was an amazing eide, I'm glad that you shared it with us.
Hope for Love chapter 51 . 9/6/2003
This was an amazingly wonderful story. I am glad that you are one of the many supporters of Dylan/Rommie as a couple. I eagerly await the day you can get back to Chrysalis, the final part of your Face the Music story-arc.
LittleRedhead chapter 49 . 9/6/2003
Oh my! I'm sorry for not posting earlier Jeff. This chapter is good. Trance/Harper and Dylan/Rommie stuff. Cool.
Yullia chapter 49 . 9/6/2003
How sad! (Don't be ashamed. I'm sniffing too! As a matter of fact, i think i'm gonna

need a tissue!)
Hope for Love chapter 49 . 9/6/2003
One more chapter left. I hope all the other couple get married as well.
parisindy chapter 30 . 9/5/2003
great stuff...looking forward to more