Reviews for Who Is The Mysterious Magician Luc?
Zweiela77 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Wow nice!

I always love Futch, Luc, & Sasuke!

'Pretty Boys' 4ever!

~Zweiela77~
Zweiela77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice Prologue!

I like it, a lot!

~Zweiela77~
JapanManiac chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
Really wish you would updated...otherwise GOD story!
JapanManiac chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
...I can't find The Search...
Higashikaze chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Ehh...it's been 3 years, I know. Not counting too much on an update, just wanted to let you know that you did a really good job. I love the way you're making each character have a personality, and making it just seem so interesting. That, and of course I love Luc, so you get way many bonus points for that.
the bird of the chapel chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Luc shrugged. “You know what they say about weeds? You can kick it, stamp on it, pull it out and throw it away, but you can’t kill it—“

Hehehe. UPDATE! Pwease?
the bird of the chapel chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
I forgot to add from my last review, shouldn't Gremio have aged a LOT already? And Tir less spontaneous of his emotions, being much older than he looks? Oh and I might have reviewed this story already so I might not review Chapter 9 xD;

And ew, JowyxNanami *gags* though likely
the bird of the chapel chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Woah, I thought this was about Sasarai, but the fact he couldn't talk to him and then meeting Tir...AWESOME PLOT. Yea, I've always thought that Luc somehow liked Tir, better than Riou anyway xP I sense why he is indeed hostile to him, and quite.
the bird of the chapel chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
“Just my luck,” Luc rolled his eyes. “The way we bumped into each other again Meg, you’d think Fate has something against me.”

LOL Luc arguing Meg, nice nice. Excellent characterization of the youngsters
the bird of the chapel chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Tengaar was a plot twist xD That's a surprise
the bird of the chapel chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Hmm, I like what Jeanne said. Freeing his soul *sniffs*
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Huh? o.o Same with chapter 1?
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
GOTTA REVIEW XD And yea, I believe Futch was the closest thing to Luc. They were both immature in S1 XD In S2 I feel like they were more serious. Having lost black, Futch was devastated but I love your flashbacks. Luc's comments also struck me. Love it, love it!
Suikoprince chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
I think this is fine, the only thing i feel can improve slightly is moving on with the what everyone is saying about Luc, their pretty much singing the same tune; he's great. I don't think the grasslands hold the same opinion of him. There is far too much suikoden flashback when what you should be looking at is the period before suikoden II yet after suikoden 1 because in I luc was cocky and arrogant. In II He was sarcastic and arrogant yet more cynical. Bring in someone else to show us Luc from a different angle to the jury, aka the reader so we can make out what he should be. I don't agree with jowy and nanami realtionship, good friends really do just stay as good friends.

As for Selena, it may be a concidence but there was an IFF (on a site now dead) with a character of the same name who was a tyrant of falena. Your selena by chance?
True-Blackfire chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
There's a saying: Long novel, short story. Meaning you can present someone with a hundred thousand words epic but it leads nowhere.

There appears to be an immaturity in the story in how the author continues to preist that all POV of Luc and the person who he associates with himself is with 'Millie' and from's been said i see nothing about the luc who hated all. Ther author notes more then anything show how much disregard you have of other characters. I'm surprised that nearly 10 chapters on kid hasn't interview some guy from the temple where luc took sera. That is a big flaw in the story because it reveals tons about luc, why he did it, how did he act, was sera willing or unwilling etc. Did the guy overhear anything? Except you give us pointless character meetings like luc and riou that lead to nowhere.

The issue with 'chan' also is something of a pain, there's nothing more worse then someone whoring japanese lines for the sake of 'its cool' or 'kiwki!' Sure Wakaba calls her master 'chan' but she has a reason, both her and her master are culturally associated with eastern asia culture and dialouge. Characters like millie, kid and anyone whoe fashion trends to western influnce would not say 'chan' for no real reason.

At the end of this chapter you haven't gotten anywhere near on what view kid or the reader is suppose to have of Luc and what made himk go against the world. One can assume that a year or two on, you would have had a little review of your work and realised you were sidelining a few things.