Reviews for Naruto the frozen gamer
dennishoisington2 chapter 12 . 2/1
Please rewrite the story?
dennishoisington2 chapter 1 . 2/1
Can you rewrite this story? I'll be very grateful if you did!
Ravenjuubi chapter 12 . 11/4/2022
Great chapter more please
thegrison chapter 6 . 1/16/2021
Ok at best and just too mucj infoat others. Seriouly less is more. You over did the information from the strat. Next time ease the readers into it.
Clark the Lion 8181 chapter 12 . 4/27/2020
you really shouldn't abandon this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2019
Ah now I remember why I dropped the story. The damn bojutsu shit. It was the fad back then despite how retarded it is for an ancient spy / assassination unit to use blunt weapons as their main. Ninja were essentially samurai tasked with intelligence, counter intelligence and assassination. Later they got turned into these semi warrior monks thanks to the ninja turtles and in naruto they're mostly warriors who control the elements...

It sucks that this admittedly rad story took a turn of the worst following the worst of each these fads. The reason this fic upset me so is because everything leans toward the perfect bloodline for bladed weapons to be formed, cutting and assassination and the author takes it the opposite direction of blunt weapons warrior monk...

That's just one step away from making naruto a hippy who refuses to fight and just screams make love not war!
kidray98624 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
just pointing this out you put miner harem it would be minor harem just wanted to let ya know]
Lets see chapter 7 . 6/2/2019
Most of the story consists of stats spam, random words being spouted and random encounters. I couldn't make heads or tails of it and the chapters were too short to even begin to do so.

Reading up to Chapter 7 is around the word count a first chapter should be, unfortunately it's mostly stat and ability spams in such numbers without them being used that it feels like you're reading a spell book with someone blurting out random encounter shit ever few seconds.

The weapon choice of a staff continues to be exceedingly poor when compared with the abilities he gains. They are far from optimal. The same abilities would be best with a knife short sword or sword. As they are crowd control and assassination types. I could see hanzo style kama or perhaps akari from lol style scythes working as well. Add to it the terrain being primarily forest for konoha min and its an exceedingly poor choice to pick a long weapon.

I like the initial idea and concept of the story. The downside is that the execution is poor.
Let's see chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
I don't get why people give elements that enhance blades weapons to naruto then give him a blunt one. It makes no sense. Maybe if you put bladed ends on the staff so he goes demi sith staff on them but yeah...
jackmylad 2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2019
Worst chapter in every
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2019
ameriu in naruto's harem
frytrix chapter 5 . 10/19/2018
wiki/Category:Jutsu
Devang98 chapter 12 . 9/21/2018
is any update are coming
AlphaWolf02 chapter 12 . 8/20/2018
Awesome story. I love gamer fics in naruto they’re amazing. Your story is really good you need to maybe reread for spelling errors and maybe google the character names once or twice before you spell but other then that it’s really good. The ones I noticed btw were shisui and kurenai. Can’t wait for your update and hopefully it’s pretty soon!
Shuten chapter 12 . 7/22/2018