Reviews for Naruto the frozen gamer
Koncor the great chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
You weren't joking. Anyways that was fun so basically you mixing Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu into your story not bad granted it's kinda weird not seeing it done with a sword. And way I'll vote Ameyuri X Hayate they'd be cute in a strange way you know both have incurable illnesses that Tsunade will probably heal. Though zabuza and her are basically a non-existent pairing I think zabuza X Yūgao X anko would be interesting a threesome of Legend.
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
good chap
Joe chapter 7 . 4/7/2018
I vote for the Chakra chains
shapeshifter340 chapter 7 . 4/7/2018
Give Naruto Chakra chain's
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 4/8/2018
Great job keep it up. This just keeps getting better and better.
Necrogod chapter 8 . 4/7/2018
Thanks for the chapter!
Koncor the great chapter 8 . 4/7/2018
So far so good a few errors nothing to serious although I'm quite sure poison mask is a none-elamental ninjutsu.
shapeshifter340 chapter 7 . 3/31/2018
Great story continue as soon as possible please
Koncor the great chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
Well that was fun I'm looking forward to more.
Joe chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
I vote for howling wolf cub as well as shadow wolf sword and demon dungeon plus all three girls
shapeshifter340 chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
Great story continue as soon as possible please
ShadowRealmComics chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
Okay, that was an interesting twist that I was not expecting at all. I wonder how Mei will come into the picture since you let it dropped that she will be the oldest sister. I was not expected that at all as for the Random encounter, I was not expecting that on the first run in a dungeon at all, but it worked. You did a good job and I look forward the next chapter. Also, I was not expecting the chakra exhausting side effect, but it works.

I could not find the poll and wonder if it was for this story. If so, I say All above.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
I love the idea of Naruto being with all three girls. Update soon
Necrogod chapter 6 . 3/25/2018
Drop the uzumaki-yuki you can only give him one last name(culture)...

For girls harem with 3-4 girls i vote for Haku, Ryūzetsu, Tayuya and Kin Teuchi

Thanks for the chapter! Update soon!
Koncor the great chapter 6 . 3/24/2018
Well that was fun what were the options again I remember voting for haku and tenten / and fem gaara? Definitely like a mentally unstable female uzamaki jinchurki who pretends to be Male till naruto acadently flips her switch with a little groping also temari gets a sister and maybe a little naruto of her own.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »