Reviews for A Story of Love- Dramione
Hoooray! They kissed! and apparently Hermione really threw her prim and proper self away and gave in to shagging him too!

By the way, you hit 100 reviews on July 28th, 2018. Congrats for reaching 200 reviews on October 2nd, 2022!
statetech0 chapter 8 . 10/2
At this point, Ron should call off the engagement to whoever-she-is, Hermione should throw Draco to the Dementors on the grounds of threatening the physical safety of the Minister of Magic, and she and Ron should run off and get married.
triojediknights chapter 7 . 10/2
I thought cow was for insulting a woman. So it's even funnier to watch Hermione call a man a filthy cow! And for once, it isn't Malfoy!
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 10/2
So it's bring your... prisoner to work day, and Lankort is flirting with her. You know, if you wanted [insert horny, arrogant bastard here], you could have just written in Cormac McLaggen.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 10/2
OK, if this is going to go into 'physical abuse during passion is hot' kind of phase, I want no part of it. Ginny is right: they'll kill each other by sunrise before they do anything else, and never mind shagging!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 10/2
I have a feeling Adam Smith got passed over for the Minister promotion...
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 10/2
So it's implied here that Astoria Greengrass was NOT pureblood? This is interesting... What happened to her? And the baby?
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 10/2
I am glad to see Harry acting understanding. I wasn't sure from reading the first chapter.
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 10/2
Oooooh, so who cast the Patronus then? I admit this is already looking a little schmaltzy, but I'm intrigued.
MaySkiesMentality chapter 5 . 8/28/2021
Uiiuuuicc be. Yes
Luna259 chapter 37 . 6/21/2019
Oh my God!
My eyes are literally blurred right now, cause of tears. This is so lovely, I don't want to cry, but I can't help. I do feel sad for Astoria, but what she did to Draco, Hermione and Narcissa, was completely wrong. This story shows that PEOPLE DO HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART, NO MATTER WHAT THEY WERE LIKE OR WHAT THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH
Luna259 chapter 10 . 6/21/2019
Oh! I thought it would have been Astoria, she wasn't dead, was she?
no talent7 chapter 36 . 6/15/2019
Yeeeeees epilogue!
Grovek26 chapter 37 . 6/4/2019
Heart warming final chapter.
reallyseaweed chapter 37 . 6/2/2019