Reviews for there's a hunger within these wounded hearts
NancyMay chapter 10 . 7h
I'm so glad you updated this story, and such a good update too. I instantly recognised Mac from your description, love you bringing her in, just the kind of doctor Matthew needs. Very sad at the end, I hope they can resolve this, they are meant to be together.
NancyMay chapter 9 . 7/28
Awh, that was lovely.
NancyMay chapter 8 . 7/22
I'm so glad you updated this, I love the banter, Alice getting infuriated with Lucien, I'm surprised she hasn't threatened him before. And the conversation with Matthew, oh, how I wish this would happen.
Besilea chapter 7 . 7/1
Hope for more soon!
Olafur Neal chapter 7 . 4/25
OMG THAT WAS PERFECT! I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!
seven dragons chapter 5 . 4/25
The phone claims another victim. That was a great scene, my heart was racing!
Dancer chapter 7 . 4/25
Ahhh such a lovely chapter, hope they are not separated for too long
NancyMay chapter 7 . 4/24
You have captured these two perfectly, with or without the soulmate side of it.
seven dragons chapter 1 . 4/21
Just started reading this and I am intrigued!
Olafur Neal chapter 6 . 4/17
*SCREAMS* I JUST CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS THE TELEPHONE HOW CRUEL! Also my poor babies! They need all the hugs and love!
Dancer chapter 6 . 4/17
Yay! What a wonderful chapter. Great writing and great story
NancyMay chapter 6 . 4/16
As I think I've said before, this slots in extremely well with the story lines in the show. I watched this episode over the weekend so it is fresh in my memory. Let's hope they find each other in S6, if and when it comes to pass.
PS: I'm still not sure about the soulmate angle, but I do like this one.
Julieellen chapter 5 . 4/12
This story just gets better and better. I love the friendship developing between Jean and Alice. The romance between Alice and Matthew is lovely. I cant wait to read more and that is always a sign of good writing. Awesome.
NancyMay chapter 5 . 4/12
I am loving this, the way you use the incidents in the show in a different order. Having Jean and Lucien married before 'Adelaide', is working well, and the Matthew and Alice relationship is just great.
Dancer chapter 5 . 4/11
I’m really enjoying this, it’s so good