Reviews for there's a hunger within these wounded hearts
NancyMay chapter 14 . 9/8
Lovely, sweet domestics between these two are really just so ... how I would expect it to be, and he staying with Alice is so much better that staying with the Blakes. I look forward to more in the universe when the muse strikes.
NancyMay chapter 13 . 9/2
Perfect indeed.
NancyMay chapter 12 . 8/27
Hooray for Jean! She sorts 'em all out. Thank you for getting them to talk, it's going to be a firey relationship. I have this image in my head of Mac and Phryne going in and finding them there, on the bed together. Lovely.
NancyMay chapter 11 . 8/23
Yay hay! You brought in Phryne as well, now, where's Jack and Hugh and Dot and the rest of the little family. I'm a fan of both, can't you guess, and it's so easy to bring in Mac if one wants a doctor in Melbourne. I'm loving Jean coming to see Alice and the background from the show, Alderton - the rat - or 'Dastardly Derek' as he known in our house. Hope Jean can get some sense in to Matthew, if she can't maybe Phryne can. Really looking forward to the next update.
NancyMay chapter 10 . 8/20
I'm so glad you updated this story, and such a good update too. I instantly recognised Mac from your description, love you bringing her in, just the kind of doctor Matthew needs. Very sad at the end, I hope they can resolve this, they are meant to be together.
NancyMay chapter 9 . 7/28
Awh, that was lovely.
NancyMay chapter 8 . 7/22
I'm so glad you updated this, I love the banter, Alice getting infuriated with Lucien, I'm surprised she hasn't threatened him before. And the conversation with Matthew, oh, how I wish this would happen.
Besilea chapter 7 . 7/1
Hope for more soon!
Olafur Neal chapter 7 . 4/25
OMG THAT WAS PERFECT! I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!
seven dragons chapter 5 . 4/25
The phone claims another victim. That was a great scene, my heart was racing!
Dancer chapter 7 . 4/25
Ahhh such a lovely chapter, hope they are not separated for too long
NancyMay chapter 7 . 4/24
You have captured these two perfectly, with or without the soulmate side of it.
seven dragons chapter 1 . 4/21
Just started reading this and I am intrigued!
Olafur Neal chapter 6 . 4/17
*SCREAMS* I JUST CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS THE TELEPHONE HOW CRUEL! Also my poor babies! They need all the hugs and love!
Dancer chapter 6 . 4/17