Reviews for Susan's Great Escape
Sweet Dreams BySusan chapter 3 . 7/18
When i saw you updated this fanfiction yesterday i literally gave a very loud scream in excitement :D
But why are all those commands wirtten there? lol
Thank you so much for writting this enjoyable fanfiction!
Marcus Ryan chapter 2 . 6/15
god damn :O the conflict created in between the monsters just gives it a great story (would've have been a great touch into the movie), even more when susan has a big role in it (hehehe get it?)

great story, really excited to see next chapter :D 10/10
Sketchy Tune chapter 1 . 6/13
Hi! So, let me just say, I'm glad there are other MvA fans.

This is such a great story and I can't wait to read more!
Wordmangler chapter 2 . 4/18
Aside from the random speech punctuation, which I've already mentioned, this is a good chapter. It focuses on two things I like: Susan's size and strength, and how she is or is not coping with her imprisonment.
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 4/16
A good start, generally well written. Nice to see a story here even now, especially one that isn't a self-insert "new monster" fic. It will be interesting to see where it goes.
Do please check up on punctuation for speech, however. You get it wrong almost every time. It can really throw readers off their stride.
"Do it like this," she said - comma, then lower case for the he/she part.
That's really the only major issue with your writing, so it stands out.
Sweet Dreams BySusan chapter 2 . 4/11
Yes! The story is getting better and better! :D
I finally got some free time to come back and read fan fictions (and other books, but mainly fan fictions) and wow, thanks again for a great chapter!

This is is exactly one of the things I was looking for, some sort of extra scenes (or stories) of ginormica's life in the base during her imprisonment that weren't showed or mentioned in the movie, and creating some conflict between the characters adds a better story line into it.

Great work!
Crawford 1722 chapter 1 . 3/25
Can you make a story where Susan is stuck in her ginormous size and she tries to fit through a small hanger doorway but gets jammed halfway through please
Suewe Kemalnika Kwatica chapter 1 . 3/20
Hi,
brilliant idea
I just wanted to tell you that I am here for you to support you too. MvA is my world.
;)
Sweet Dreams BySusan chapter 1 . 3/16
Although there are other ideas similar to this one, the idea that ginormica begins the escape of the prison is really fascinating, great work on the monsters dialogue before the break.

And... lol, thanks! I believe i am of the few who still looks for new monsters vs aliens content. And also thanks for being one of those few writers who make their stories long! :D

Great work! I look foward for the sequel of your story.