Reviews for Narcissa's Chance
Tonyorobsky chapter 10 . 12/1/2023
Forced relationship with Bellatrix, forced drama with Narcissa and Malfoy, forced romantic tension with McGonagal, nerphed Harry that should have been a war veteran and survivor with some MadEyeness caution...
It feels like Harry is still a 15-to-17yo training the DA.
Solstice07 chapter 20 . 11/29/2023
okay damn you don't write fight scenes that well. The story has been great uptil now and Bella, Narcissa and Harry have been interesting characters. This chapter though? Firstly the death eaters are very fuckin stupid, who "surprise" attacks after yelling for 10 seconds and then casting the first curse? Voldy wouldn't have sent his bankrollers on a mission where Dumbledore was present himself. Harry using the AK for the first time is utter BS, you're telling me he didn't use it after seeing Ron's, Hermione's, Ginny's and the rest of the weasleys' deaths but then did it for Arcturus bloody Black? He has spent like 5 minutes with the dude and doesn't even like him. Rubbish chapter mate, just to move the plot along.
shawndwn chapter 50 . 11/6/2023
I'm confused, isn't Bellatrix pregnant? why would she go get drunk ?
Clinio chapter 42 . 9/16/2023
This was a mistake.
It was a good fic so far, but no matter how UA it is, introducing demons is literally, not only changing everything in the exoteric context of fando, but making Voldemort bend to a more powerful master... unacceptable.
Ryuuze chapter 4 . 9/9/2023
... Rather contrived that, kinda sad..
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 51 . 8/22/2023
I have to say no matter how many times I have read this story I enjoy it more every time
kingpj999 chapter 4 . 8/5/2023
This is beyond stupid.
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 6/14/2023
So basically there is about: 10,850 galleons, 9 sickles & 7 knuts, in vault 316. And after the transfer from vault 673, the total is around: 51,551 galleons, 4 sickles & 2 knuts.
NaniFC chapter 51 . 5/16/2023
I finished the last chapter but I feel an epilogue is missing? One of the things I liked is the fact that we ended with a different Harry. Meaning we didn’t end with the typical all-time powerful dark lord vanquisher but instead we got a squib who still managed to generate a positive impact on the magical society. There is also the fact you chose Apolline, an uncommon choice in a harem. My only critique is that it felt like some of the dialogue or character expressions lacked emotion, mainly due to the absence of words or descriptions showing those character reactions. Not sure what I feel about a Lily & Sirius ship but that’s just personal choice. Overall, I enjoyed this fanfic.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 5/11/2023
You should change your name to ReluctantLyingSackOfShit, you brain dead dumpster fire monkey.
VNiceBish chapter 1 . 5/8/2023
everyone be simpin over Harry frr
nagiten chapter 39 . 4/18/2023
how did he teach the fifth years if he didnt use the room of requirement?
hmm let see what happens now
nagiten chapter 38 . 4/18/2023
why hasnt harry done anything or told people about bartt jr?
nagiten chapter 28 . 4/18/2023
hmm interesting is remus playing doctor or shoulder to cry on?
harry should know about horcruxes evne if he never found them all he knew abotu the diary and knows abotu the ring if in abstract , so half blood prince didnt go how it went in canon? if it did harry would of reckonised the locket, also how did regulus die in this harry timeline if not via the lake/cave?
nagiten chapter 25 . 4/18/2023
oh shit here we go monster and creatures of a twisted mind are comign for harry and his
i thought apolline wanted to ask cissy for the consort of peverell since cissy easier to deal with?
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »