Reviews for Narcissa's Chance
Yaw6113 chapter 50 . 9/4/2019
Please write next that Harry figures out what happened to Narcissa. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
FuryJoe chapter 50 . 9/4/2019
great story
zugrian chapter 50 . 9/3/2019
Really nice chapter. I loved the explanation of Mrs. Norris.
alec-potter chapter 50 . 9/3/2019
Nice chapter.
But is their more plot to this?
Freddie Rindklip chapter 50 . 9/3/2019
Glad you are still writing - no pressure.
MeteorElDrago chapter 50 . 9/3/2019
Man Harry just keeps getting luckier and luckier. Great chapter thanks for the update so keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter update.
Dzerx chapter 49 . 9/3/2019
Hopefully Harry gets his Magic back stronger than ever.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 49 . 9/2/2019
Excellent.
bkerrmom1 chapter 49 . 8/26/2019
I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Brilliant story ! Will you be continuing on to show what comes next or just a 20 years later kind of wrap up?
bkerrmom1 chapter 26 . 8/25/2019
Action packed chapter ! Wow , excellent emotive content! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2019
Yes! Brilliant chapter ! Oooh, I can't imagine that Walberga will last long before the vow is broken and she is no more. This storyline is addicting and extremely well written !
bkerrmom1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
I am looking forward to seeing Lucius get stepped on! I love the idea of a young Minerva getting flustered.
ripper34 chapter 49 . 8/8/2019
Good story
Tony McNucklz chapter 6 . 8/7/2019
The conversations are stilted. Flat. Lacking in the reality of western adult human interaction and laden with how a keyboard warrior that has not developed adult interpersonal skills would think grown people ought to speak to one another. I am categorically NOT saying you are one of these people, in fact this sort of writing is common among people that have not had their writing professionally critiqued regularly, haven't read a very wide selection of literature, or are simply young enough that the mindset and loquation of an adult is not yet something the writer has experienced themselves. Maybe one of these applies, maybe none. No personal judgement here.
The story itself has good bones, you wisely left the 'how he got here' both simple in concept and vague in specifics, which is a boon as it prevents the reader from reading the opening premise and immediately losing their suspension of disbelief when a God of some sort deems this one character more worthy then all the other suffering people of a new life. The characters themselves and the intricacies of the budding relationships finding their own niches is well done, and will be much more solid if you work on the conversations. The fastest and most useful tool I've found to improve in this area is to read everything you put in quotations out loud. Imagine you are each character in the context of that moment in the chapter as the words come out of your mouth, and ask yourself if it sounds like something people would actually say. Do the words match the feelings. do the words and tone match what the character wants to project to whoever they are talking to. It's a simple exercise, but a helpful one.
Keep writing!
astolfo83 chapter 49 . 8/4/2019
Ha, love it!
So almost done in a chapter or two?!
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »