Reviews for Narcissa's Chance
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
Harry and Narcissa, not a common pairing.
There are several good completed Harry/Bellatrix fics, please don't leave this incomplete.

I have not looked for Harry and Andromeda, but the problem with that is then Nymphadora wiped out.

There are way too many Lily/Snape, Jily is the original and also popular, but Lily and Sirius just seem to be unthought.

Lily as Lady Black would be very interesting!

Thanks for your time and effort!
JasielSama chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
I love the Scene of Harry and Minerva, Very funny
Viperstrike2 chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
Great story very well donw
DevilishPotato chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Now than Harry, it isn't incest if you are not the son yet!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/11/2020
Damn you, you wrote an endearing fic, and I can’t get enough of it, the mush, the feels, the action, the LOLs.
You gotta make more
Em1624 chapter 51 . 10/26/2020
This truly is an amazing story! I can't wait for the official final chapter... sequel?
killernooch chapter 19 . 10/23/2020
well that was dumb of ted
nightwing27 chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
I'm glad their is the site ao3 where I have the freedom to write sex scenes like I want too no bullshit minor or off screen like here
Astroman1000 chapter 35 . 9/25/2020
Wait a goddamn minute. Diana is Princess Diana? Also, she’s a decade too old being as she was born in ‘61...

It’s really not even slightly important, but that was a seriously baffling “what the fuck” reveal.
Wwe chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
Oh no. Author, why have you done this?
WWe chapter 6 . 8/30/2020
Bellatrix is so insecure in this one :/ still, it’s a PotterxBlack fic, so, eh.
Wwe chapter 4 . 8/30/2020
F for Bellatrix
Heaven34 chapter 11 . 8/31/2020
How is he gonna fight Voldie when he’s sweating from fighting a lackey?
Guest chapter 51 . 8/27/2020
Very good fanfic. I must admit that, since Harry was already sleeping with most of the witches in his acquaintance, my only disappointment was that he didn’t hook up with McGonagall.
Lord Jeram chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
Okay, I will admit I laughed at "We all make mistakes".
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »