Reviews for At a Crossroads
MissyH316 chapter 19 . 5/15
Great! Thank you for this story; the force is with you and may it always be so. :-)
Joanna chapter 19 . 3/10
utterly beautiful. thank you!
joana chapter 19 . 1/20
simply wonderful, thank you 3
Irene Sharda chapter 19 . 11/19/2019
That was a sweet and heartfelt story, I was so totally crying by the end. The only thing I kind of wish was that Leia could have found out the truth about her connection to the Skywalker family, but I'm good with what we have now.
Potkanka chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Ahhh that was so nice!
I honestly almost didn't read this fic because of how vehemently you were discouraging us at the very beginning... so glad I wasn't chased off :D
If I could describe this fic in one word, it would be "pathetic", but I know it has a rather unfortunate meaning nowadays... I mean it in the original, literary sense. Emotional, so very emotional. But "emotional" doesn't sound like enough, that's why my mind kept offering me "pathetic" as I read on :)
And I don't think there was any "padding", as you described it. These things take time, I think it would be absolutely okay if it was even *longer* that this, the gradual process.
Yay for family! Which I guess means when if/they find out about Leia's real parentage, it won't even change much because they already are family as it is.
And as a "little bonus", the whole galaxy will soon be saved, because of love. Good.
MonicaOP chapter 19 . 5/11/2019
So beautiful, so wow!
Me chapter 19 . 4/7/2019
So sad they never learned about Liea.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 19 . 4/1/2019
Beautiful father-son story!
Dark Angel Version 4.0 chapter 19 . 3/9/2019
This is a BEAUTIFUL story. There were so many times that I actually shed tears while reading this because of the emotional moments in it. I commend you on this.
Face Yourself chapter 10 . 1/29/2019
Wait, why are Luke and Lando acting like friends? If Luke never left the medical bay, he probably never even *met* Lando...
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 1/26/2019
I LOVE IT! I'm HOOKED! Will there be more?
Jessi84 chapter 19 . 1/11/2019
What a read! I enjoyed from the beginning till the end. Of course I have hoped about Leia, but then again, they are family, aren't they? There is actually no need for the blood connection to make them one. You portrayed her wonderfully, as a strong but also hurting young woman. You also did a good job at portraying Vader/Anakin, showing his conflicting thoughts and emotions throughout the whole process. Very well done.
Haziebug chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
Can you do an extra chapter when they find out Leia is their sister/daughter? I think it would be soo cute.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 18 . 11/12/2018
You kill me.
I'm dead.
The angst ripped my soul apart.
KaosRuin chapter 19 . 11/4/2018
Once again you've created a masterpiece that has reduced me to tears. I love it!
Looking forward to the next!