Reviews for At a Crossroads
cheesecat chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
i really wont mind if the fic continues on like this. its so wholesome 3
Red Blaze 16 chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
The chapter seemed a little sappy, but an author needs to follow his/her instincts.
FullOfFaith chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
I really want this story to go on for ever! This is so sweet and by far my favorite story.
Carrie2sky chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Oh my goodness, this was so good! I loved the Vader/Luke interaction as always. Seeing their relationship blossom and get closer is awesome! It's also great to see Luke getting so much better! And I love how supportive his friends are! And Leia even asking Vader for pointers!

Wonderful job as always!
1ong1ashes chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
I feel like something involving Vader’s suit will have to happen sooner or later. He’s probably just fed through an IV, but the IV stuff will need to be changed, he needs to get rid of waste somehow, and sooner or later someone is going to discover all the pain he’s in... I mean, the suit is one of the things connecting Vader to the empire. It needs maintenance every so often, and I believe that was rather purposefully done by Palpatine to make it difficult for him to just get away like this. I like what you’re doing, and I do think Vader should stay with the rebels, but I just think you maybe ought to address the suit issue. Or maybe don’t, I know that’s not what this fic is about, but it’s just something that occurred to me.
PurplePencilWriter chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Too bad the chapter had to end. :)
Princess101855 chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Just wondering, will Vader and Luke ever realize that Leia is related?
SpellCleaver chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
This was so sweet.
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
I think it's time to address the Elephant in the room. Or is this case, Bantha. Will Leia ever forgive her father?
BlizzardInAutumn chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Shy, this chapter really satisfied me!
This is brilliant!
Etta.Ju chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Such a heartbreaking moment when Vader asked forgiveness, very touching and beautiful...
I can't wait to see when they realize who is Leia.
Lillian81 chapter 13 . 6/8/2018
Honestly, love this story so much, out as much domestic stuff as you want in it!
gammaxmen80 chapter 13 . 6/7/2018
When will Vader learn of his daughter?
Daniel6 chapter 12 . 6/5/2018
I'm very impressed. Although there is one thing nagging at me. Dr Auren. The one talking to Leia. Is she really Padme Amidala? Let's just call it a feeling.
MonicaOP chapter 11 . 6/3/2018
Oh, just re-read The Turning Point and Bonding, and it didn't let me review them again so ;).

They should totally be longer my friend, like adding Obi-wan and saving the Galaxy or showing that when Luke cut Anakin from Palpatine, the Sith died or something ;). I love what you do with ROTS AU stories, hugs!
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »