Reviews for At a Crossroads
Lord Vaserious chapter 4 . 8/16
This story is so sad, yet so true.
Lord Vaserious chapter 3 . 8/16
So much pain.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 8/16
This is really dark. Great handling of the subject matter.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/16
Poor poor Luke.
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 5/17
nice
Spidersauce chapter 19 . 10/15/2020
I was wanting Vader to walk into the shuttle, and just before it closed behind him, turn around and give Han his blessing to court his daughter. Then take off and leave Leia speechless as she understands what he meant.
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 10/15/2020
Surprised nobody has commented on Vader not eating for a week.
MissyH316 chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
Great! Thank you for this story; the force is with you and may it always be so. :-)
Joanna chapter 19 . 3/10/2020
utterly beautiful. thank you!
joana chapter 19 . 1/20/2020
simply wonderful, thank you 3
Irene Sharda chapter 19 . 11/19/2019
That was a sweet and heartfelt story, I was so totally crying by the end. The only thing I kind of wish was that Leia could have found out the truth about her connection to the Skywalker family, but I'm good with what we have now.
Potkanka chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Ahhh that was so nice!
I honestly almost didn't read this fic because of how vehemently you were discouraging us at the very beginning... so glad I wasn't chased off :D
If I could describe this fic in one word, it would be "pathetic", but I know it has a rather unfortunate meaning nowadays... I mean it in the original, literary sense. Emotional, so very emotional. But "emotional" doesn't sound like enough, that's why my mind kept offering me "pathetic" as I read on :)
And I don't think there was any "padding", as you described it. These things take time, I think it would be absolutely okay if it was even *longer* that this, the gradual process.
Yay for family! Which I guess means when if/they find out about Leia's real parentage, it won't even change much because they already are family as it is.
And as a "little bonus", the whole galaxy will soon be saved, because of love. Good.
MonicaOP chapter 19 . 5/11/2019
So beautiful, so wow!
Me chapter 19 . 4/7/2019
So sad they never learned about Liea.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 19 . 4/1/2019