Reviews for Stir Crazy
caesara chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
this was a great fic I loved it! ur great! ;D
Amon-100 chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
love the series especally how you gave each of the stories and open ending. so please make use of the one in this story, please ;)
coe chapter 14 . 9/3/2003
Very nice:) Hope there'll be more sequels to this lovely story.
delenn2210 chapter 14 . 8/27/2003
Brava. This is a great sequel to the other stories. Such a great talent.
ChEsTeRz chapter 14 . 6/22/2003
Absolutely...amazing... what can I say, I think you're talent is just, extraordinary. Seriously, I loved it. Now we need one more chapter with a god long sex scene :D
Merylz chapter 12 . 6/8/2003
Hey I love your story! especially the pairings!

Please continue!
wizard13 chapter 12 . 6/7/2003
Aww... poor Emma. Hmm... interesting place to leave it too. )
Martin chapter 11 . 6/3/2003
Just keep going and seewhat you can get into the next chapter!
Lucygoosey chapter 11 . 6/3/2003
This is a very exciting story. I'm curious to see how Emma will resolve her problem and if Shalimar will be OK.
angel chapter 11 . 6/2/2003
I really like this chapter...i read u were unsure, but i like the way you've portrayed emma. You gave her some edge...along the same lines as in the actual show, especially in her dealing with Rogers...it's a justified killing. I'd like it if you were to explore how brennan, jesse and adam(and Shal, if she wakes up) feel about her new powers that she hid. I also love the interactions you have b/w Emma and Adam...he actually listens to her and asks her opinion. It's a great story...keep up the good work cause i love reading it.

Angel
wayne chapter 10 . 5/30/2003
keep going, i really like this story.
Shado-Fox chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
very good! but what happen to Shalimar next? please post another chapter soon!
Jouliana chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
yyay! you updated! i LOVE this story! it's getting so good! Oh man oh man! Poor Shalimar! is she going to be okay? ek! i sound so pathetic, don't i. LOL. please keep going on this.. it's so good!
wizard13 chapter 9 . 5/19/2003
Geez... these are strong and clever enemies. Please continue soon, I want to know what happens to Shal and the others. )
Mark chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
Get the next chapter up as soon as possible! with lots of action in it too. this is a really good story.