Reviews for Azula's Redemption
Fleder chapter 1 . 5/9
That was wonderful. Thank you.
LoganLiet chapter 7 . 2/25
i love the happy ending uuuugh
Cocofant chapter 5 . 2/22
This was a short and cute Aang X Azula story. I liked the idea of Aang going into Azula's mind and helping her open her chakras and saving her from insanity. This final chapter was obviously super condensed and contained about 100K worth of words and plot into one chapter, but I don't mind. I appreciate you wrapped things up and ending with a quick prologue instead of just not finishing the story. Thank you for writing, you're a grest writer.
CagraCourter chapter 7 . 7/16/2020
The amount of fluff is unparalleled
DarthHog chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
It was a rare coincidence that I came across this fan-fiction. Surely I didn't expect Azula and Aang to pair up. But it was truly better than the comic book where Azula became Kemurkaige.

Honestly, I always wanted Azula's ending to better and this does a good job of doing it.
KirijamaScion chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
That was the chapter I was waiting for. Well done
rita uchiha namikaze chapter 7 . 10/18/2019
I love it! Every chapter...specially the 6th one... I would have liked another romantic moment between then...but i love all the story. Thanks for writing about aang and azula, i love this couple. I am sad because there are not so much stories about them...please write more about them!
M chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
Love this. So cute and hilarious! Love Toph and Sokka's commentary!
A.D.Curtis chapter 7 . 8/20/2019
Awww, that's sweet...

So is Ursa a fire bender? I assume that Tenzin is an Air Bender.

More please! These are great!
A.D.Curtis chapter 6 . 8/20/2019
Yeah, I love this one! This is exactly how their romantic relationship would start. Azula is perfect here and so is Aang. Passion and pacifism. Perfectionist and Purist. Love them both, although until now I've honestly never thought of how they could be a couple. But this.. this worked!
Anonymoose chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
Great epilogue. Just what this story needed. Feel free to keep adding. Still love to see some azulaang mission action.
Kina1551 chapter 7 . 8/16/2019
I loved this story.
Meazm chapter 7 . 8/8/2019
Such a beautiful chapter!
serendipitymadness chapter 7 . 8/5/2019
If I wasn’t such a Kataang fan, I could see Azulaang being a positive relationship since Aang would certainly be a positive influence on her. It is a tad bit weird though considering Roku is Azula and Zuko’s great grandfather and Aang is basically Roku.
biginferno chapter 7 . 8/5/2019
great ending couldn't have been any better in my opinion