Reviews for Azula's Redemption
archangel7431 chapter 7 . 4/4
good story
Stranger chapter 7 . 3/4
Okay, this story was absolutely cute and could totally be my headcanon as it is. You did justice to their personalities! Thank you for sharing this!
Suahtloh chapter 5 . 2/17
I really liked the start but it kinda went from 0 to 100 real quick, the first 4 chapters were all over the course of like a week and then the 5th just jumped straight into the future. It seems weird to mark it as an Aang/Azula when the development really isn't there. Would've been cool to see Azula's growth afterwards but it was still a good read
Suahtloh chapter 1 . 2/17
alright, didn't think Toph saying "we're just kids" was going to hurt as much as it does, good stuff
Fleder chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
That was wonderful. Thank you.
LoganLiet chapter 7 . 2/25/2021
i love the happy ending uuuugh
Cocofant chapter 5 . 2/22/2021
This was a short and cute Aang X Azula story. I liked the idea of Aang going into Azula's mind and helping her open her chakras and saving her from insanity. This final chapter was obviously super condensed and contained about 100K worth of words and plot into one chapter, but I don't mind. I appreciate you wrapped things up and ending with a quick prologue instead of just not finishing the story. Thank you for writing, you're a grest writer.
CagraCourter chapter 7 . 7/16/2020
The amount of fluff is unparalleled
DarthHog chapter 5 . 3/31/2020
It was a rare coincidence that I came across this fan-fiction. Surely I didn't expect Azula and Aang to pair up. But it was truly better than the comic book where Azula became Kemurkaige.

Honestly, I always wanted Azula's ending to better and this does a good job of doing it.
KirijamaScion chapter 6 . 11/14/2019
That was the chapter I was waiting for. Well done
Atir uchiha namikaze chapter 7 . 10/18/2019
I love it! Every chapter...specially the 6th one... I would have liked another romantic moment between then...but i love all the story. Thanks for writing about aang and azula, i love this couple. I am sad because there are not so much stories about them...please write more about them!
M chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
Love this. So cute and hilarious! Love Toph and Sokka's commentary!
A.D.Curtis chapter 7 . 8/20/2019
Awww, that's sweet...

So is Ursa a fire bender? I assume that Tenzin is an Air Bender.

More please! These are great!
A.D.Curtis chapter 6 . 8/20/2019
Yeah, I love this one! This is exactly how their romantic relationship would start. Azula is perfect here and so is Aang. Passion and pacifism. Perfectionist and Purist. Love them both, although until now I've honestly never thought of how they could be a couple. But this.. this worked!
Anonymoose chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
Great epilogue. Just what this story needed. Feel free to keep adding. Still love to see some azulaang mission action.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »