Reviews for Azula's Redemption
Krusher chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
I feel like Zuko would be able to shoot lightning now that he's found himself and is nowhere near as conflicted as he was before.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 6 . 11/7/2018
That was pretty alright. You glossed over most of the good bits, though. More of these 'extras' would fill in that gap quite nicely.
Meazm chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
Beautiful story! I kind of hope to see their children.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
coool
FellStroke chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
Wooooah that was really good — amazing even! I never thougt of Azula in that light. How you were able to discern that obviously oft looked over fact is simply astounding!
KingZthe1st chapter 6 . 6/28/2018
Overall story wasn't bad. Not really fond of the sudden jump in years and the missed opportunity of telling romance but it's whatever. Not a bad read!
k4k chapter 6 . 6/5/2018
Please do more extras of their lives together, especially interactions with zuko/mai, toph, ty lee and everyone else!
M chapter 6 . 4/30/2018
I love this chapter. Was not expecting a romantic turn at the end. But that was cute.
M chapter 4 . 4/30/2018
I love this chapter. I love the idea of Aang being able to heal Azula in her mind and bring her back. I learned a lot about Azula's possible true self.
BellatrixLestrangey chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Let me just start by saying that this is the third Aang & Azula story I've read and I think I ship it now lol. I really enjoy this fic so far, these first two chapters were wonderful and I look forward to reading more and seeing your portrayals of both Azula and Aang. I always thought that he'd be a really good person to help Azula out. I am very intrigued by your take on Azula's insanity; a lot of people seem to like to take a more hot/dangerous approach with her. Where as your Azula is more of a cold/vacant one. Having her be so unresponsive has perked my interest.
Blue Dragon's Rider chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
more more more!
Anonymoose chapter 6 . 4/3/2018
Loved it. How about a first mission one-shot?
Scholarly-Cimmerian chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
Fantastic work as always. I really love this look back into how Aang and Azula got their start! Of course lightning would play a role XD
biginferno chapter 6 . 4/1/2018
Great chapter I enjoyed it
Anonymoose chapter 5 . 3/26/2018
This was great. I’m left wanting however... How about some drabbles following Aang and Azula as thier relationship blossoms?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »