Reviews for Azula's Redemption
Blue Dragon's Rider chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
why you finished it . it was so short i was just started to enjoy . hope you will write something similar because i love aang/azula and this story
Littlebrwk chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
That was some good shiet. Would have liked a more detailed ending or some more exploration into their relationship but good nonetheless. But than again I do love myself some AangXAzula. Or AangXany other girl.(just MC's and crackships)
Josh Spicer chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Not much to the story but I like it.
ButtonPusherExtraordinaire chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Excellent ending. I like the subtle changes you made, but all in all, a simple and great story. Well done
biginferno chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Great ending I enjoyed every chapter of this story happy to see Azula live out her final days happy being with Aang the perfect ending for Azula
Scholarly-Cimmerian chapter 3 . 3/19/2018
I'm really liking this story so far. I have a certain fondness for Aang/Azula stories and I'll be interested to see where this goes next!
biginferno chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Great chapter I hope Azula and Aang can possibly become friends after this
Mogor chapter 3 . 3/18/2018
Wow two chapter. Its great. Can you write more please. You write so good. Please continue write more chapters. Im wating for more of this very good and amazing story. Lets Aang and Zuko help Azula and lets her bee good. More chapters please.
biginferno chapter 3 . 3/18/2018
Great chapters please update I want to read more
Mogor chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
More chapters please of this good story.
ButtonPusherExtraordinaire chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
Very interesting, I wonder where you’ll take this. There are so few stories with this pairing when I think it is the one with the most potential.
biginferno chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Hooray another aang x azula the only person who can definitely help azula is aang and aang only please update and complete
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3