Reviews for Frogs
Nyla Evergale chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I can't believe they're picking on Pippin!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hilarious. I'm glad this didn't have only one chapter. My favorites were probably:

"'There once was a gardener named Sam, Sometimes he was sweet as a lamb, But when Shelob did spring, He drew out Frodo's Sting, And skewered her, neat as a ham.'"

and:

"'There once was a dwarf name of Gimli, who started a fire in a chimbley. He took up his axe, gave the stones several whacks, And as it came down, scurried nimbly.'"

That's just too funny. : )
RiverOtter1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hello!

Wow, very good! I love this! It's a neat idea, and you pulled it off expertly! My favorite one was;

'There was a brave hobbit named Baggins, Who held conversations with dragons. He returned to the Shire, Where they called him a liar, For they didn't believe all his braggin's.'

Great work!

-RiverOtter1
JustInunotaisho chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Dear Faramir.

I know a millenium Elf prince

Whose hands hourly he did rinse

Of him I made fun

In my letters (more than one)

And I haven't seen him since
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I didn't realize you'd witten a second chapter to this! I read the first some time back and loved it! I just loved Pippin blushing, LOL! They served him a heaping helping of Frog, didn't they?
Elainor chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
THis is wonderful! I love the second chapter when Pippin takes a little of his own medicine :D
brave-ireland chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
LOL! Still laughing at the last one! Very cute story.
Casey
Hippy Hobbit chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Very cute
You should write more... I love these stories of the hobbits in Minas Trith!
Cm chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Oh! This is so great! hehe! Very creative, and I loved how in chapter one Merry kept shoving Pippin's drink in his face to shut him up, you had me laughing, great job!
Hai Took chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
That was great! Both chapters were wonderful! It looks like you left off in a way that could yet be continued ;) I liked all the funny rhymes, worth a laught or two, thank you!
Xena chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
You wouldn't believe how pleased I was when I saw another chapter to this story! First, I love the chapter title, it fits perfectly! Poetic justice, indeed. I loved all of these little rhymes, and all about poor Pippin and his troll! Pippin's growing embarassment and the others relentlessness was just too fun, I really enjoyed that. What a great moment, when Beregond joined in, everyone's getting the hang of the game now! Great way to end the chapter, with Faramir starting up. Will there be more to this wonderful story?
IceEmber chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
LOL! I love it. _ Hope you write more, but they must be hard to come up with.
~*Ice Ember*~
Lydia2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Woohoo! Encore, encore! I love limericks.
shirebound chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
Chapter two! Good for you! What a delightful story.
"Pippin put his head down on the table and covered it with his arms but his scarlet ears were still visible."
"‘Bravo!’ shouted Faramir, applauding, spilling a fair amount of beer before he remembered to put down his mug and clap his hands together instead."
Hiro-tyre chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
This is fantastic. Truly amusing.