Reviews for Gundam Goes to Maury
Eria chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
As a silly silly story it did well. If I actually took this as a serious characterization of GW-verse I'd be either laughing or very angry/offended/upset... but! I do neither since you actually spent the time and effort typing and posting this up. *laughs anyway* XD;; I mean c'mon! How absurd is it for Wufei to be afraid of angry women! XD; Heero with the gun was funny.. XD;; A little over the top though.. just like Quatre and barbies.. The ones I possibly disliked was Duo vs Dorothy... I'd bet Duo kick her tail or stealth his way into revenge with her. p and Trowa and cats? Puh-lease *rolls eyes giggling* Okay I'm amused. *glomps onto* Don't take my grumpiness too seriously neh, neh?
StarBlush chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Aww!

That was so funny (not to mention the phobia thing was too cute)! I can totally see some of their fears - you know, the daring pilots running for cover at the craziest of all fears.

Poor Maury! Poor Relena!

Lovesfrom,

Jenn
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
woot! that was really halarious! (hey, thanx for reviewing my story and i'll give Quatre more likes, kep?) good job! i hope you write more funny stories, 'cause that was really great! -
SleepyStar chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO NO

ITS BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO NO

I THINK ITA MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GOOD ONE.

Vasyenka chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
*cackles* That was funny... I never watched Maury, 'cept a few occasional glances, but still, not hard to tell what's going on XDD
AkashatheVampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I thought that it was good. Keep writing on this.
aka-kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
LOL! Funny! Trowa afraid of CATS? That's great! _ You shoulda had Zechs and the rest of the cast on there, too! That woulda been funny!
rika1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
very stupid...

i LOVE it _
Shinagami101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
thats funny keep up the good work