Reviews for One Record
kerokeroHana chapter 1 . 4/21
Tezuka? Temper tantrum? It shows our buchou is a human after all..,
Fujiyuki chapter 1 . 3/17
I love that can communicate without saying anything. It seems Fuji is the only one who can really calm Tezuka when he is having a temper tantrum.
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 3/17
This is so good. It's a quiet kind of fic. There is tension in the air but it's not unusual. Everything is just enough to convey a sense of normalcy and regularity. (tezuka experiencing this regularly is higly concerning though.)

I really dig the flow of words. I love the way you wrote Fuji's internal thoughts. You portrayed his character very well. His concern, understanding and how he handled tezuka's situation got me thinking too.

Your portrayal of Tezuka's pain as a quiet yet severe thing and Fuji's continuous efforts to make it a little better internal musings is really what makes this prose so moving. It's awesome.

Tezufuji: A quiet yet strong friendship. A relationship built not on words but on action. Selfless service to one another, done out of trust, respect and affection. In showing weakness, there is strength.

While reading this, Fuji's song Egao no Riyuu, kept popping in my head. Specifically the lines "Even if the things you like are old, a warm soft analog sound."
Fuji putting on vinyl to help relax tezuka truly reflects these words. I know this was not your intention but it really reminds me of the song. This means you got Fuji and Tezuka down to a pat. I'm so glad to be able to read this. Thank you for sharing.

[Smiling just that bit, Fuji opened his eyes to stare into hazel eyes "I still prefer Celtics Music"]

"Without noticing, we've done it
If I suddenly notice, the two are snuggled up together
The reason for smiling, you're here"
-Egao no Riyuu (Fuji Syusuke)
Ai and August 19 chapter 1 . 3/17