Reviews for Heart-Under-Blade
Haten chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
I'm new to the Worm verse, and I'm liking it so far. So imagine my glee when I found out Taylor was trapped in with the best monogatari character ever. I really like how her dynamic with Shinobu/Kiss-shot differs from that she has in canon with Koyomi, and I don't know if it was intentional but the way Taylor can easily tap into Shinobu's powers makes more sense in the monogatari context since she still recognizes Kiss-shot as Kiss-shot, the iron blooded, hot blooded and cold blooded vampire and king of oddities no matter how weakened she is.

Great job.
RandomFicLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Hmmm... what a weird crossover. That being said, weird is definitely not bad. Of course, my general opinion is there's not enough monogatari in ffnet, and this is definitely a well written chapter. It sucks that Taylor's Senjougahara is someone I want to see less of, but that is just because I despise canon Emma.

This is a solid start. I really want more of this. appropriate ending
88mph chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
That was a great way to cross the two. I wish there were more. I really like Taylor’s attitude here.
SElGl no MlKATA chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Worried that it was going to be a cut and paste from the monogatari script, glad to be disappointed. I hope to see you continuing this fic 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
I watched like ten minutes of that series, because seriously insane.
mmiller25819 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018