Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
"It will be out before 2022."
What a fucking funny joke.
TheEnforcer117 chapter 10 . 9/18
"but i can say that it will be out before 2022" oof
P
The Reaper of Valhalla chapter 8 . 9/9
I feel like there is a slight missed opportunity for Draculs comment to overthrow Aniz. One of the assassins or shadow demons overheard and reported it to the Overseer herself. Who then doesn’t know what to do with that information but knows she doesn’t need a potion to keep aniz in his chamber.

Pretty good read so far. I like the fact that Aniz has a friend that he could cope with and doesn’t suffer imposter syndrome while living in constant fear because of it.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 9/2
i hope dracul has the queen of the dragon kingdom in his harem, since her real adult form is supposed to be really gorgeous, and he has the pleiades too since it seems entoma, narberal, and maybe solution like him along with shalltear. maybe have zeshi focus on him instead of ainz since he can actually have kids
The Gatekeeper's Souls chapter 10 . 8/25
it's sad to see such a great story given up on.
Goodbye, The Overlord's Dragon.
May you rest among the greats.
karmanightshade chapter 10 . 7/23
I really enjoy your story I hope you choose to continue this idea. This is my third time reading this in 2 years and each time it gets better than the last.
hardcake chapter 10 . 7/2
Are you still writing this story?
SneakyDevil chapter 10 . 6/19
So did you forget that you made Hamsuke a girl?
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 6/18
Oh its time to log into my MMO chrahcter. Gotta do the thing you gotta do every time you log in, and that's check everything about my character just in case a dev logged in and decided to fuck with it!

Bruh.
Tyrese Van friderici chapter 2 . 5/20
Can someone maybe answer my question does he have a human form or not ?
The Dragon ?
Hwang Manuel chapter 10 . 3/26
Reading the omakws is gonna take so much time and im gonna enjoy every bit of it lmfao
Alphaaa'N'Omegas chapter 3 . 3/1
Everytime this dude uses magic he just gives me gilgamesh vibes
noble6117 chapter 10 . 2/14
Damn can't wait for the extra chapter to appear I'm stoked to see it pls update soon
Dayside chapter 10 . 2/11
Next chapter is decidedly not out before 2022. Shame this fic is dead. It's pretty good.