Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
Mr. Tanaka chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
Don't joke about years! Waiting a month or two is hard enough as it is!
About Dracul's, well, promiscuity, one shouldn't forget that he barely had any close female relations. Basically his mom and some online gamer friends. Makes one wonder how the schools run over there... Point is, he's not some little kid who blushes at every single thing. It's just awkward and new for him, like everything else. Getting angry is something he's experienced before, but lust should have been fairly rare, considering the shitty society he was part of. Plus he did state that he would likely lose it if Solution or some of the more voluptuous females pursue him like Entoma and Shalltear do. Things may change over time, once they got some time to truly settle in.

I mean, what do you think is gonna happen?
"Alright Ryan, you've hit 18 with this. Time to talk about the Birds and Bees!"
'Sides, I imagine that Ainz would feel very awkward, watching his last remaining friend hook up with a video game character his old friends created. He's troubled with Albedo as it is.

Clementine's POV: "I'm gonna bully and torture a little kid~!"
Our POV: "Pass the popcorn."
The Liar Who Lies chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
Thanks for the chapter, author! I'm really interested to see how you'll write this AU. Will you add OCs from Nazarick's side, or will they all come from the new world?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
I can somehow imagine Dracul always fucking up Ainz' plans, forcing the Overlord to improvise or save the salvageable stuff. And Demiurge would be in awe at Dracul's incredible foresight.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
Take your time man this is your stuff we're talking about we can wait a while for a new chapter
Because true fans don't care WHEN a chapter is uploaded only that one IS uploaded at all.

Hope you have a wonderful day
From a fan
Spyro fanboy chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
love it
the way it is put together and the detail on the small things like a name for a summen just give that extra flare to the story.
hope to hear from you soon and good luck with getting the story ideas sorted out.
ahsoei chapter 9 . 6/30/2020
Wait, so was the Swords of Darkness still alive by the time Dracule unleashed his Grand Fireball?
DBlaviken chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
There are few words I'll like to say about this chapter:

Excellent. Just Excellent.

While the encounter of with Hamusuke dulled the chapter a little, as it was mostly the same, the rest of the chapter was–to put it simply–amazing. The pacing, characterization, world building. You take every single one of these pointers seriously, especially on the character building. Dracul really feels like a relevant character!

I feel like Dracul is gonna get a scolding from Ainz later on, but a very big scolding.

At first I though: Oh he's only saving Ninya, I know how this will end... Nope, not at all, you've proven me wrong and I love that.

Oh no, who could be the one that placed your story on the tropes? Madman. Seriously, stop being so humble in your author's notes. You have 1,5k favorites for Christs sake!

Well, that's it for my review. Hope, we get to see more of you!
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
good chap
meenthetho chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Love your OC Dracul he's super cool, i was looking forward to 2 things for this story: when Dracul finally uses his dragon for im guessing it either gonna be super OP or super disappointing im hoping for OP since in base game it was a joke, next was the scene where the Swords die and since that was routed i cant wait to see the fallout of him giving to perverbial middle finger to them bitches
UndeadLord22 chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Make sure to put your plans in your notes, also backup them. Its a btch to lose them. Trust me, i know
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Lucard pls, there's single target spells.
Spartan3909 chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Thanks for the chapter _.
LightTrain chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Cliffhanger! Please update soon, I need things to read
Maelaeran chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I kinda liked this story in the beginning, but now it's really starting to read like every other 'OC joins Momonga as Special Member X'. I liked your DxD and Danmachi fics, but Ryan and his personality changes are kind of...bland.
colboltdragon chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I’m pretty sure you’re allowed to make an ideas thread, with many chapters of different stories and stuff.
Also, really hyped for your saber of black story.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »