Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
UndeadLord22 chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Make sure to put your plans in your notes, also backup them. Its a btch to lose them. Trust me, i know
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Lucard pls, there's single target spells.
Spartan3909 chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Thanks for the chapter _.
LightTrain chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Cliffhanger! Please update soon, I need things to read
Maelaeran chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I kinda liked this story in the beginning, but now it's really starting to read like every other 'OC joins Momonga as Special Member X'. I liked your DxD and Danmachi fics, but Ryan and his personality changes are kind of...bland.
colboltdragon chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
I’m pretty sure you’re allowed to make an ideas thread, with many chapters of different stories and stuff.
Also, really hyped for your saber of black story.
Vendre chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
This might just be my inner Fate Fanboy speaking but I would love to see the Apocrypha X Overlord one but since you only post monthly and you already have a couple of stories it's better if you just write it out and finish one of your other stories first.
King0fP0wers chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Niiiice, another update.
I'm so glad that someone here showed MY reaction at the hamster king! Still, the meeting made me smile so damn hard. So Hamsuke is Dracul's pet this time? I get the feeling that certain female characters (and possibly males) are gonna be very jealous of her position.
And did Dracul just ruin their canon promotion by taking out everyone at the store? Nah, it couldn't be that easy. ...right? It's a shame what to the Swords of Darkness in canon, but I get the feeling that they know too much at this point. Well, it's likely just suspicion, but Dracul is not very good at acting discreet. Especially this. [Grand Fireball] pretty much spits on everything he told them so far. Shit, now I'm really curious about the next chapter! Is everyone still alive? Will the zombie invasion still happen? It sucks that next time is "only" an interlude. Oh well. I'd like to see more from the Guardians though.

Oh yeah, I read that story a while ago and asked him about that. It's a very interesting idea! I just wish for more updates. And congrats buddy! Who knows, you might get your own tvtropes page with time!
Dude. Dracul would fucking GUT Gordes! Apart from that, I'm all for watching Dracul and Karna use their cheats against each other.
Starlord Master chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
So, the giant hamster is finally here.

Sweet Lesser Fire Wargs. Bal and Bruni are cool names for them.

So, Dracul’s Job Class, Chosen of Surtr, grants him the skill, Summon Lesser Fire Warg.

Clementine is here.

Nice Fire.
Malfel chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Ah shit, Dracula when berserk didn’t he? Nice chapter, glad you uploaded another chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Ayyy this updated right as I was checking it! Wonderful feeling. Great stuff Anco, I’m always happy to see your stuff update.
holyscythe chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
thank you for the chapters, i wonder will the adventure go alright for them, i like how the story is going and i am looking forward to more chapters.
from an old fan sorry if this is so short review but i really love overlord about ainz and what he does with friends, its nice.
have a nice day.
:D
AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
I would get it if you said that you're either not comfortable writing sex/smut or that you just don't know how, but trying to write it off on his age being only 16 or Momoga supposedly 'minding' that he would even engage in sexual acts is weird. By all accounts he sees Ryan as someone to protect/help if it were, but besides that he treats him like an equal. I don't see why he would try to cockblock him.
And let us be honest, we've been 16. There is absolutely no way a hormonal 16 year old could restrain himself when beauties like Solution, Yuri or Shalltear throw themselves at them. Not even including the fact that you've made him a passionate Red Dragon which is known in pretty much all fantasy as promiscuous (as you even had your NPC's say a few chaps ago). It would just make very little sense if he DIDNT develop a need for a bunch of 'mates' or a harem if it were. A hoard now that he's a dragon.
Personally I hope he'll get enraged at the frost dragon lord calling him a failure of a dragon, thus revealing his Full Dragon Form only to find out it's a lot more powerful and bigger than expected. Using that to dominate and slay the Frost Dragon Lord and take his harem for himself.
I've honestly seen nothing of that 'M' tag so far, barely anything worth a T tbh.
AspiringWriterInWayOverHisHead chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
I really hope you're not cucking your own MC because of some boner you have for MOMOGA. Because between him not having any real authority and not even having any items in his inventory and then not having an OP item like the staff it very much looks like you intentionally made him weaker.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2020
From the way you descriped them, Ainz and Dracul have a rather normal height. So how come I imagine them as giants inside the village? Are you sure you got the measurements right?
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »