Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
MPrevilO chapter 8 . 6/12/2020
KEEP THIS UP! its good
eseer chapter 2 . 6/11/2020
dracul: oh, shut up, you.
albedo: WHY DO I FEEL LIKE HAVING DRAGON STEAK? ...oh, dracuuuuuuul!~
PatchworkChimera chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
thanks for the update, I appreciate it
Raikaguken chapter 5 . 6/8/2020
if he does go romance can i pray for a single-pairing?
T.Q chapter 8 . 6/7/2020
A month late in realizing this updated but hey, less time to wait for a new chapter ;)

Nice to see this is alive though, good stuff!
Raikaguken chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
i hope that arche and ninya will be kept alive in this story, did you know that arche's little sisters ended up dying to overworking as slaves after their sister died?
apostlelord chapter 8 . 6/6/2020
love the story.
0vrLrd71 chapter 2 . 5/27/2020
I thought Aura and the like we're in their 70s? unless I'm wrong they weren't actually kids, so why would you make them 11?

Shalltear definitely isn't 14, if you're only talking about their looks than maybe but chronologically to them they are a lot older

The comments above this is before you clarified that they actually are older, I guess I just jumped to conclusions

5ft tall lich? holy damn that's short

I really think you're mistaking his height, he definitely isnt 5ft, is he?
0vrLrd71 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Y'know what momonga did to albedo is torture, living a skeleton? bless her, lol,

I think it was pretty stupid to have such a weakness to ice, but you can't always have everything

mhm, it kinda sucks that they can't abuse the flavour text but eh since they don't know how useful and OP it would be
CandyMaster chapter 8 . 5/23/2020
just gonna drop this review and wait 2 years again for the next update. good story by the way
ase7462pokemon chapter 8 . 5/19/2020
great chapter bro keep it up
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/18/2020
A pleasant update indeed!
Hetes chapter 8 . 5/15/2020
Good story
The Liar Who Lies chapter 8 . 5/15/2020
This was a sweet chapter. Ryan actually talking with Ninya without much of the acting he does to everyone else besides Momo. We get to see more of his human side.

Too bad we already know what'll happen to Ninya. I just hope Dracul wouldn't burn down E-Rantel by accident. Or maybe Ninya could survive? Meh, I don't much of a chance for that.
Thatguy257 chapter 8 . 5/14/2020
Man you should have seen the smile on my face when I saw the email notification! You also should have seen it, I was sitting there just clapping, I just couldn’t believe it! But man I really do appreciate you coming back to this man, it really did make my day!

I think though it’s kinda funny how you leave something for a while, then you pick it back up, and everything about it you think differently about.

Like how Dracul in 1-7 has a human side, but isn’t a stickler for killing people. Whereas in this chapter, he has traces of his human side, but now, he’s taking on nonchalant side, almost like the Postal Dude.

But all the way man, keep writing, we WILL be here to support you!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »