Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
Don8014 chapter 10 . 1/16
Next chapter?btw nice story
Don8014 chapter 5 . 1/16
"If I knew stuff like this was going to happen, I wouldn't have deleted my first character, a vampire blood-mage called Dracula. At least I wouldn't get so bloody tired then."
Is this referring to the ''The Antichrist cometh'' by GoodguysRoverated
MerchantFlag chapter 10 . 1/8
Hope you come back.
So are you going to post chapter 9 yet?
TheBigBrotherWTPD chapter 10 . 12/30/2021
Before 2022 huh?
Lucaridis chapter 2 . 12/6/2021
"Last thing we need is a miscommunication with the NPC's" You must have had right giggle writing that.
aight chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
aight but i dont really like that "WORK FOR", "IS AINZ XYZ" stuff, idk it feels like Drac is "?lower life from" or sum
BingbongBingity chapter 10 . 11/20/2021
Good shit
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2021
Oh I can't wait, when is chapter 11 coming out!?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2021
It's a good story, I enjoy it very much. My only confusion is how Ryan acts like a total amateur sometimes. Yes, he's still a teenager in a completely different environment, so he obviously relies a lot on the sole adult and friend he has. But for someone who supposedly almost won the World Champion Tournament and is more or less a Lv 100 Solo Player, he has almost zero items in his inventory and had apparently no big problems with his heavily fire element-focused built so far. Admittedly, Ainz built his character for roleplay purposes, but it made him unsuitable for direct combat and he has to compensate with lots of items and strategy. Dracul kinda seems in-between so far. Apparently a Top Player who can create his character with no major drawbacks. Well, if the Tournament was full of Players with zero fire Resistance or Ice Element users, his success is more understandable then.
KingdomDone chapter 10 . 10/8/2021
one of the best fanfics here. Looks like the author's gone though. Shame.
nantono chapter 2 . 9/25/2021
Nice
nantono chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
Nice introduction
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
Basically, this is just another Ainz wank fest where the MC amount to nothing but emotional support for Ainz and is side-tracked. There are 40 open slots in Ainz Ooal Gown Supreme Beings but people like this author are just too mentally challenged to make use of that and have to do some weak as heck OC to fit their image of inferiority to Ainz so they can kiss his ass...
QuirkCirc chapter 10 . 8/7/2021
Oh man this fic is so good. I can’t wait for Momo to lose his shit on Clementine for daring to hurt his buddy.
Dracul is such a fascinating character and I love everything you’ve done so far! :)
480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »