Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
ZiraelAragorn chapter 2 . 6/15/2021
no smut? well damn
Kenin-sensei chapter 3 . 6/14/2021
I'm ashamed it took me this long to locate this gem.
This is the only OC overlord fanfic I can stomach.
Marethyu05 chapter 8 . 6/12/2021
So I accidentally clicked he post review button, but to finish my question. You used he name Lucard because it was Dracul backwards, and not as a reference to Alucard, Dracula's son.
Marethyu05 chapter 8 . 6/12/2021
Wait one fucking second. So you used the name Lucard
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
So any sexy times anytime soon or not
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
Why do you always make your characters so fucking oblivious
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2021
This nigga gay isn’t he
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 10 . 5/28/2021
Really hoping to see more of this soon. It is an awesome story.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 10 . 5/6/2021
"I can say it will be out before 2022."...So, with your *other* story to work on...see you again in 2025 I guess.
Blazer1011 chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
i so far do like what I see
Ap0c4l1pS1S chapter 2 . 5/3/2021
"Looking at this bizarre scene of Momonga, a 5 foot tall Lich, rub the head of Aura, a Dark Elf child that's 3 foot, I took a glance at Mare and noticed that he's looking at Aura with a mix of timid fear and slight envy. He saw me look at him and quickly looked down the floor, blushing."

5 foot tall, really? I wonder if the author knows that 5 foot are 152 cm...
19B.Wolf chapter 9 . 4/25/2021
You are a great writer. Don't sell your self short, this is well made and thought out so be proud of it.
empetiness chapter 10 . 4/17/2021
i was rereading this fic. this was really nice, and become better when u save ninya. damn, this is nice
Third koi chapter 10 . 4/8/2021
I swear, Ainz was throwing out as many red flags he may as well have been humming the Jaws attack theme the majority of this chapter. His emotions may be suppressed, but he's definitely in parental mode, and it's adorably menacing. Thanks for writing!
A writing chapter 7 . 4/7/2021
Ngl, while reading your author's notes I couldn't help thinking that if Dracul was a Canon character I'd be reading aged up fanfiction shipping him and Ainz, not for the sex (thankfully the skeleton is physically incapable), but because my asexual self loves the emotional side of love and relationships and I think, give the guy 9 years or so it'd be adorable. But, that being said, I don't think I'd be able to read him developing a bond because of how well-characterized he is. He honestly feels like the person you're trying to portray. As a result I'm really glad you feel that way about Dracul and shipping him with anyone because as he is right now he feels a bit too young to be in a relationship with other people. The power balance would make it feel a bit off since he honestly feels like an inexperienced 16 who needs to mature and learn more about the world and grow into himself as a person first.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »