Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
Third koi chapter 6 . 4/7/2021
Dragon wars! I hope we get to see Dracul in all his first breathing glory soon. I'm really excited to see where this leads. And... Hope Ainz keeps him away from the lizardmen. Methinks he'd be a little too happy to commit heinous atrocities against them.
Third koi chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
worried mono is best mono. I love that Dracul also has to deal with inhuman instincts that come with the new form. The former npc's misunderstanding of their Lord's intentions never fails to be hilarious.
Isdrin The Wanderer chapter 6 . 4/4/2021
I love this story. Definitely one of the greatest of Overlord out there. It is grammatically consistent, has great depth, and is long. I can’t wait to read more.
Meh chapter 5 . 4/3/2021
Nice and long chapters. Some events seem a bit forced but still an ejoyable read.
Only downsides so far are one major and one smaller one.
The smaller one is that the MAIN character seems more like a follower or real companion.
Biggest flaw is the betatrait of being dense and behaving like a shy simp with romance and more.
Might be more of a strong personal dislike but if a character is old enough to kill and has a character who doesnt care much in that case he should be able to have some fun and not behave like a shy and oblivious simp even if he has no experience.
Moreover it conflicts with the point of an effect on the mind of the Players. The npc are right. Dragons are rather lascivious and well... Read above
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2021
Dracul is surprisingly careless for a former World Champion. His very character is... weird. I believe him to be a Lv 100 Player like the other Nazarick Players, along with winning the World Chamption title once... on a technicality.
But his whole obsession with fire spells and techniques is rather impractical, if you ask me. Although, most of Nazarick's members are very specialized. Ainz' character itself is basically nothing more than a roleplay character with less-than-effective built and abilities. I compare Dracul too much to Touch Me, I think. They were both World Champs though!
Like he said about Balmung, he himself can only do one thing... but he's very very good at it. I suppose you could say that Dracul was the strongest Fire Element User in Nazarick, or maybe in the game.
But his inventory is an utter joke. At the very least, I expected a large bunch of healing items or additional equipment or weapons. Wasn't he supposed to have that christmas event mask of Ainz as well? Why is it so empty?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2021
"He can shapeshift between his human, dragon and dragonoid form."
...Dracul ate a Devil Fruit?
6thfloormadness chapter 10 . 3/26/2021
That wasn't a bad chapter, but it felt short. But you were already aware of that so I won't spend anymore time on it.

Nice to see all the Swords of Darkness survived, I was expecting some of them to die based on how the last chapter ended.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2021
Great story, I don't normally like OC characters but Dracul is a good foil for Ainz. Loud and brash where Ainz is quiet and cool. Also you did not fall into the trap of making your OC overpowered or the center of attention. Looking forward to seeing how Ainz and Dracul are going to explain all the destruction. Hopefully we get to find out next month.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2021
Let me make it clear one thing; Mare Bello Fiore is a boy and Aura Bella Fiora is a girl. The fact that you kept changing from "she" and "him" for Mare made things a bit confusing (I know that you mistaken the genders due to their appearance and personality because it happen to me too for a while lol). Other than that, the story is very well written and Dracul makes it intresting since he is the only friend that stuck with Momonga to the end thus making the NPCs in Nazarick (or at least some because this is basically the "starting point"). I can not wait and see what Dracul will do in his part and what changes will take place since Momonga is not alone like in the series.
Silverwingzz chapter 10 . 3/17/2021
I don’t think that getting turned into another species would change your personality, it might influence it a but not change it. Your character is kinda heartless in terms of everyone. Your story is good, but compared to others your oc contains none of his humanity, even Momo had some of his but didn’t really feel anything because he’s a lich.
CandyMaster chapter 10 . 3/15/2021
happy waiting then for the next chapter see you guys in december 2021
JP chapter 10 . 3/13/2021
Yup, Ainz is going to kill Clementine quite viciously in this story. He takes the safety of Nazarick and its denizens very seriously, and with Dracul practically being the 42nd guild member,and good friend, he'd take out threats against Dracul with extreme prejudice when he has the chance to. Just as Dracul would reciprocate for Ainz. It will be interesting to see things from Ainz's perspective next chapter.
.Also, where Lucard is talking to Clementine, when he says "Don't flatter yourself, darling." That line has no indicator of who's talking. I think it needs to be with the rest of the paragraph before it.
And please update sooner than later. I know you say before 2022,, but if it's next December, then it might as well be next year! The wait is agonizing, but I guess it's worth it. This is one of the best Overlord stories out there. Until next time.
FreakyFreek chapter 9 . 3/11/2021
So will there still be a mind control arc or will that be prevented by the precautions and warnings drakuls given to shalltear, does that mean the giant and dragon invasion will replace that arc?

Pls update more, I'm glad about the slow pacing and long length but we've barely into the story only in the second arc and the updates are so slow. Its the top overlord story so that just makes things really disappointing when it doesn't update more
The-Anti-Akuma chapter 1 . 3/10/2021