Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
Silverwingzz chapter 10 . 3/17/2021
I don’t think that getting turned into another species would change your personality, it might influence it a but not change it. Your character is kinda heartless in terms of everyone. Your story is good, but compared to others your oc contains none of his humanity, even Momo had some of his but didn’t really feel anything because he’s a lich.
CandyMaster chapter 10 . 3/15/2021
happy waiting then for the next chapter see you guys in december 2021
JP chapter 10 . 3/13/2021
Yup, Ainz is going to kill Clementine quite viciously in this story. He takes the safety of Nazarick and its denizens very seriously, and with Dracul practically being the 42nd guild member,and good friend, he'd take out threats against Dracul with extreme prejudice when he has the chance to. Just as Dracul would reciprocate for Ainz. It will be interesting to see things from Ainz's perspective next chapter.
.Also, where Lucard is talking to Clementine, when he says "Don't flatter yourself, darling." That line has no indicator of who's talking. I think it needs to be with the rest of the paragraph before it.
And please update sooner than later. I know you say before 2022,, but if it's next December, then it might as well be next year! The wait is agonizing, but I guess it's worth it. This is one of the best Overlord stories out there. Until next time.
FreakyFreek chapter 9 . 3/11/2021
So will there still be a mind control arc or will that be prevented by the precautions and warnings drakuls given to shalltear, does that mean the giant and dragon invasion will replace that arc?

Pls update more, I'm glad about the slow pacing and long length but we've barely into the story only in the second arc and the updates are so slow. Its the top overlord story so that just makes things really disappointing when it doesn't update more
The-Anti-Akuma chapter 1 . 3/10/2021
Horrid grammar.
massone22 chapter 10 . 3/8/2021
still love this fic
Bruh chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
It’s sad on how long it takes for you to update this amazing fic I would pay you to write this shit it’s so good but I am dying with the wait time though
Jacob.lizotte chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
Keep up the great work!
TheMist33 chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
Welcome back, I really hope the next chapter is very soon, this is one of my most favorite stories on the site. Dracul is a really good character can’t wait for the next chapter
cdbuck98 chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
I’ve been looking forward to this chapter, can’t wait for more. It didn’t feel to forced. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Drago4602 chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
Just want to say greatly enjoyed the chapter I'm happy that you updated so keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter
AnonTheWEEB chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
I'm not going to use some fancy words so...nice one Author, keep it up.
TheNameIsSpace chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
Better than most overlord fics
Spyro fanboy chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
love it
I am so hyped for the next battle!
King0fP0wers chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
So unless Kaj can still whip out his little bone dragon, this fight will be over instantly. Even then, it'll only take slightly longer because Dracul's gonna mock the hell outta him.
I believe that Ainz casted a spell comparable to Undeath City, in order to basically simulate a zombie invasion they can save the city from. One of his typical engineered heroics!
And is it just me, or is Dracul confusing Hamsuke's gender? Ainz refers to her as a she, but Dracul's parts consider her a he.

I really wish you would update this more often... This is NOT a chapter you can just pick up again after four or five months.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »