Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
That's Momo for you!
p01ar chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
Thanks for the update! I'm guessing that momo kept some cameras scrolls up to broadcast the graveyard fight, (making good use of Lucard's publicity) typical momonga.
Natsukashi chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
Thanks for the update, twas a nice one. But a cliffhanger? Not nice!
Hope you do well in this crazy times!
ahsoei chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
Glad to have you back, sir.

I was kind of expecting Dracul to take on Clementine, but... Oh, well.

Not to sound pushy... Will you work on your DxD fic again?
The Liar Who Lies chapter 10 . 3/6/2021
It's aliiiive! Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait to hear another crunch for dear ol' Celementine. Though I was Lucard was the one who did it, you keep on writing, dude.
Deleted Account-Not Available chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
Yuuuuuhhhh
Sagely Sage chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
thx for the update
Dregus chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
honestly it was a nice surprise to have seen this updated after so long
though considering how Clementine in this story attacked Ainz's friend directly, i have a feeling he'll be a bit more brutal in handling her this time around
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
good chap
Kebarton chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
I think this chapter is fine. I’ll patiently but eagerly wait for the next chapter.
Everpeach chapter 9 . 3/5/2021
I'd be down to read that League SI, we don't have enough of those.
FreakyFreek chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
I really wish this ipdated more frequently, almost feels like it only updates yearly and I almost forgot about it. I'm not asking for weekly or anything but a chapter every one or two months would be nice. This is one of the few really good oc overlord fanfics with a lot of potential so I'd hate for it to be forgotten or dropped.
19B.Wolf chapter 8 . 3/5/2021
I really love this story.
UndeadLord22 chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
Took you a damn long while to update, glad your back.

And what the hell is at the end? Did he turn into a Jedi with a lightsaber but instead with fire? Would be amusing to see
colboltdragon chapter 10 . 3/5/2021
Hell yeah update.
The chapter was great, Dracul having absolutely zero chill is hilarious, and Momonga having to deal with the aftermath of the kids actions is funny as hell.
Also, did Momonga start a zombie apocalypse in the graveyard? It sounded like he was gonna be fucking things for everyone when he stayed behind.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »