Reviews for The Overlord's Dragon
PheonixX09 chapter 9 . 1/17/2021
Something tells me Clementine's death is going to be far more enjoyable in this one.
CallmeCrazylol chapter 6 . 1/1/2021
Frost Dragon and Frost Giant enters a pact.
Still pretty sure they're gonna get wiped out fast.
TheMist33 chapter 9 . 12/19/2020
Loved this story soooooo much, I can’t wait for the next chapter whenever it is. Dracul adds so much to Overlord and while I loved the original, this story really has made me love it even more. I hope you continue writing this and the next chapter comes out soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
When are you going to update chapter 10?
HeliosTheDepressed chapter 2 . 12/4/2020
"Don't tell me you started rotting because you're a walking corpse?" fucking hell r/murderedbywords!
Everpeach chapter 5 . 12/3/2020
The commons AOC in America is 16, but it varies state by state.
LittleWesties9 chapter 8 . 11/21/2020
I hope the Swords of Darkness don't die, it hurt when they did in cannon... Great story, seriously
LittleWesties9 chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
I'm so happy that Dracul made hjs choice to save them~ Overlord is great at introducing characters that you start to care about only for them to die (in usually horrific ways)... Although this is a (fantastic) fanfic, I'm happy that Dracul can make a difference!
LittleWesties9 chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
I just found this story but chance and I gotta say... I'm in love. This is great! It's so nice to see the friendship between Momonga and Dracul, it's sweet. I can't wait for Dracul's reaction for the lizardmen later on~
Captain Arson chapter 2 . 11/20/2020
"Now, I've never really been interested in girls or boys so I never really bother taking notice of certain body features like breast or pectorals"

My aroace ass: It's a free estate
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2020
I really like your story so far when are you going to update the next chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2020
First off, I love your fanfic of including another main character in Overlord that fits perfectly in the story, and second off what do you think Dracul's voice actor would be both in japanese and english his draconian form and disguise form?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
i meant aroace
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2020
personally, I headcannon Dracul as ace, because he said he'd never had an interest in both male and females or romance (in isekai quartet) and it be funny concept cuz dragons are stereotypically promisucous ceatures.
blackphoenix2217 chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
love the story I hope you continue it!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »