Reviews for Rose of the Metro
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 5 . 5/27
waiting for updates and continue the story - ждем обновления и продолжения истории :)))))))))
Echoclonet chapter 5 . 3/13
this is nice, please continue
Avid reader chapter 5 . 2/24
I hope this continues! Great crossover!
Perseus12 chapter 5 . 7/21/2018
Interesting story and I hope Team SRWBY and Khan wouldn't encounter the Nazis. Makes me wonder can Ruby meets the Dark One child?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2018
Why do you have the game 'prototype' for your cover
Junior VB chapter 5 . 5/15/2018
Buen trabajo hasta ahora.
Good job so far.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/15/2018
Gran capítulo.

Ese lugar esta lleno de fantasmas.

¿Summer tiene un hijo?
Great chapter.

That place is full of ghosts.

Summer has a son?
Junior VB chapter 3 . 5/15/2018
Las cosas no fueron bien después de que Summer desapareció.
Things didn't go well after Summer disappeared.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 5/15/2018
Summer va a contarle su historia a las chicas.
Summer is going to tell her story to the girls.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
¿Summer? Interesante.
Summer? Interesting.
Psihopatul chapter 5 . 4/7/2018
Oh man here we go, I do hope our heroes will be safe.

It was really interesting to see how they reacted to the strange things of The Metro. I do wonder how'd they'd react to ocean of rats, especially Weiss, i can't help but chuckle at the thought.

Hmm also a thought came to me when reading this, Nora anomaly What would happen? Would she be able to survive it or despite her semblance get electrocuted.

Few things that I am hopeful of seeing: Librarian, rats, Nazis and Reds (well this is pound to happen sooner or later), Artyom and Dark Ones, Biomass, D6, there is for sure things I forgot but we'll see what you can remind me of, until next time Good Hunting!
Kamzil118 chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
Wait - Summer has her other?

Who could it be?

Hunter, Sukhoi/Alex, Melnik/Miller, Artyom... could it be Strelok? (Bonus points if you get this)

OR

Qrow?

Jokes aside, I'm somewhat I'm okay with this chapter despite my living fiber saying it shouldn't follow stations of canon, but I'll give this fic a chance. Maybe the story will change at some point?

Again, I'll give this crossover a chance. It's going to be awhile until "My Fair Lady" gets an update so I'll sit back and watch yours with leisure.
Raraiki chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
Hhmm so ehat Khan mean to discard Super-mom because Summer just human too, she is make mistake.
Son... Son... Pretty sure it is not Artyom.
So Ruby will alone in next chapter, i hope she met Artyom in the way.
coduss chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
lol, poor ruby. reminds me of every time i try to stealth in games like Far Cry or Metal gear. it all goes horribly, horribly wrong
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
So she's violated and the result is her son? kinda plausible, I'm really disturbed and bothered but can't take my eyes off when reading those, as post apocalyptic settings tends to do that to most women as gender equality, rights and law and order are fcked sideways. Women in most cases be subjected to abuse, etc. as we humans see when looking at the history in the past and what we consider is not a paradise for them. less rights and more treated like a property in the fuedal era. Sorry for the rambling. just that if you play fallout 3 and 4 they are a lot less realistic(more audience friendly) compared to fallout 1 and 2( in terms to how dangerous it is to live in the land of anarchy).