Reviews for Deluge
Jaded-Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I read this fic once, but forgot to review! I loved it so much so I decided to read it again - and this time review.

I absolutely love this pairing; and I've only found maybe two fics here about it (including yours).

Any ways,

great job!
Ceillean chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I loved this story!

It's rather refreshing to read FanFiction not based on Kyp Durron and Jaina Solo.

The way you write is amazing! The conversational pieces are my favorite.

As a reader, you can literally imagine yourself in their places. Whiche I sometimes miss in the Star Wars novels.

I just loved it! You're a great writer. ;)
Jade Alia Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I loved this story,i liked the first ending better though. i always felt bad for Kyp cuase non one was with him. I didn't really like danni quee and Jacen together. I never thought of Danni Quee and Kyp durron. Your story was great.
Blai chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
MAN! I cant belive i hadnt found this story until just now! months later! That was good One problem.. Kyp has Green eyes.. okay I'm done
LizzieDiagon chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
I can't believe I didn't discover this story before! As always, it was excellent.. and thoroughly amusing. And Kyp is quite sexy.. :-)
Danialla Rahl chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
I have decided that I most certainly like the first ending much better. That was great, good job.
JadaSkye chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
ValSolo, you rock my freakin face off. Really. Wow. Seriously, I have no constructive comments really- just wow. Great job!
Weird Fishes chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Wha? Ypu mean, it never happened! IT WAS ONLY A DREAM! No...! Oh well, I guess we can all dream as well, even though you DID get us quite worked up, poor Tursi's still a bit sore about the ending, but what can you do? Lol, yay for the Kyp fic with lots of, um,... KYP! _ Hope you write another one soon!
chocolatequeen chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
If things keep up like that, there'd better be more coming... I like the idea of a Danni-Kyp pairing!
tursi chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
kypkypkypkypkypkypkyp...(is in shock)...(drool)...I LOVE IT! please update! (holds up a sign for kyp fan club)
valsolo chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Thanks for the kind reviews! This is the end of this fic. I just wanted to do something rather short and totally mushy. Hope you enjoyed it! :)
bananalestrange chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
omg this is so god! wow i loved the last chapter i can't wait to read more!
Weird Fishes chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
Great stars above, that was absolutely-fucking-amazing! I love it! Thank you for updating it, I meant to leave a review when I first read it, but my computer crashed, so, erm, it was kinda impossible. ~_~; You write beautifully and this is a wonderful story, you personify the characters perfectly. Kyp is fantastic (as always, being as cheeky as he is, how could he NOT be? Lol) and Danni is marvelous. Please, I beg of you, continue this story as soon as possible, this is a different, but truely delicious pairing (you can't tell I adore Kyp fics, can you?) Good luck on updates. Thanks for writting this!
g chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
GREATNESSES! THIS IS SO GOOD! KEPWRITING! THIS IS A GREAT PAIRING!

(IE Kyp got dumped and I prefer Jacen with Tenel Ka so this is absolutly great!) GREAT
val solo chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Thanks for the feedback! And this is totally just for fun. I'm not trying to write the great American novel! ;)