Reviews for Death's Mistress
deadlilli chapter 1 . 9/10
its been like 3 months. please please please continue. thank you.
GhostHunterJIO chapter 8 . 9/1
I love your story! Wish you the best of luck in writing it! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Aureum chapter 8 . 7/9
An idea for an omake/bonus scene: Scarlet 'dies' from the troll attack and just gets back up like nothing happened. I'd like to see how Tom would react to that.
Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing this story! I'm really enjoying it!
- A
Yunes chapter 8 . 7/6
Nooo! Just when it gets interesting! Hurry! I wanna read the next chapter!
Nooooooo! Don’t leave me hanging - I’m so tense with anticipation!
FreeLoveFreeSpirit chapter 8 . 6/21
YES! This is great, I can't wait to read more :D Scarlett is sincerely enjoying the chaos around her, some of which she strives to create. Amazing job!
CheryBlackPotter23 chapter 8 . 6/16
I love Scarlett I hope it does not reveal much of her power ... please update soon.
Lil Lost Lady chapter 8 . 6/12
Who will give first her or him? Either she'll rescue herself or he'll not be able to let her die despite what he keeps telling himself, he's already attached... wonder what he'll do when he realizes that. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
ninjaaa0006 chapter 8 . 6/11
I also hope to see Tom become more of a follower (despite being her lover) in the future instead of the other way around like it usually is in these kinds of stories.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 8 . 6/11
Surely Scarlett can easily kill a troll without even trying, even with her injuries which she could probably heal herself.
Delicious darkness chapter 8 . 6/9
Oh my god, love this! Will there be a time skip eventually? Sooo Looking forward to some tom/Scarlett action! This is great!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 8 . 6/9
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can’t wait for the next update! xoxo
aki19891989 chapter 8 . 6/6
please update soon I really love this story
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 8 . 6/5
That..was an evil cliffie. Tom is amazingly good at lying to himself...
Venus914 chapter 8 . 6/4
I prefer her being saved by Tom. I want Tom to be in the dark about her powers for awhile. It's too early for him to know.

I don't want Tom to be more interested than usual because she can't die. It would be more sweet that way. So there won't be doubts later that he loves her even without knowing