Reviews for The Game Show were you lose you Die
Akainokami chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
"No matter how many times you sign a main character to an extremely dangerous challenge/stunt, they will always live and come back intact". Examples of main characters are Zero and X. (Sadly some games include this "law" towards their evil characters like Sigma, Wily)

Keep it up guys! XD
CaptainKuroKlahadore chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
O_O Whoa...that was...so...awesome yet...funny...hahaha...I lvoe it. -adds to favorites- I do feel sorry for all the contestants, ...but I shall not tell that to Zero... -Looks around, then hides- He sorta scared me in it, but 'twas awesome...X3
X. should die. NOW chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
HAHAHAHA! Im signing up! Theres nothing you can do to stop me! I especially liked Chapter 6 and 8! So DANCE HAIRY! DANCE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DANCED BEFORE! ~Favorite Line

-X Should Die
Chelsea hedgehog chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! ! (faints cuz' she couldn't breath and ends up in hospital, still laughing)
ABLABLABLA chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
Hmm... Very funny.

By the way, are you the person that got my story called the Game of Pain deleted because it was just like this fic except instead of dying they were just horribly tortured and instead of being hosted by Zero it was hosted by me? Because if it was you, then you suck. If it wasn't... I'm sorry. ...It happens... Wait... oh crap... you're going to kill me now, aren't you?
Hayvel chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
Ah, great. Because of your fic i'm gonna have nightmares about kung-fu squirrels, a crazy Zero killing everyone, bowls of acid, manmade jungles full of rabid racoons, squirrels, and snakes, and Zero's pet monkey Hairy! AGAIN!

Seriously, though, great fic. Keep it up.
Megamoomoomilk chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
This is one of the best stories I read! And is Nemesis's cooking really that bad? Please update soon!
zero55411 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
hehehhe funny.
Dracozombie chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
Tee-hee! Funny! _
annonymous chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
how come zero got beaten up by his mom? he doesn't

even have a mom!
annonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
aww, poor X...
grape-chan chapter 8 . 6/29/2003
grape: hey nemeisis, i read this story to my little brother mr annoy-the-heck-outa-me-untill-i-go-insane aka dash. he says

(its great but you need more pazzazz...exaple, more people to die...and...suffer...and...stuf...you need more comady so it can be longer..and did i say more death cause thats good too!)

*grape shoving her brother into the bowl of acid*

shut up-er whoops

nemesis: wait till your mom finds out!

grape: o_0 uh oh
Renegade Hunter chapter 8 . 6/18/2003
LOL that's funny! I always thought that Forte always hate ppl calling him a 'her'... w/e really funny chappie! Update soon!
Nephrastar chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
well dude,you go on ahead and make part 2.I cannot wait to read ,and good job on part is worth reading over,& over again.
grape chan chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
hey ferret, its me again. You think these people would like humor news? Anyway, this epidode was funny, can you ask the kung fu chipmunk if i can get his autograph? Oh and in case zero wanted to know, i saw Signas at the CHERRISH YOUR MENTALY INSANE LIFE MENTEL HOME he was mumbling something about free forever and zero's maentely challanged friends, anyway thought he would want to...

*see's Zero smile evily and grap a chainsaw*

...know... er...sorrycantstaygottago!