Reviews for Eternal
soooo, the perlypso?
Krypton Writes chapter 10 . 12/29/2022
...well this was...interesting...
Krypton Writes chapter 9 . 12/29/2022
I enjoy how the gods are casually saying Percy is a mass murderer that will make Ares beg for Peace.
Krypton Writes chapter 8 . 12/29/2022
Murder them brutely.
Make them suffer.
Tie each one to a death grip, their neck surrounded with a tight choker, swords slashing deep gashes at the same place over and over again. Each movement will result in a twist in their blood, which will forcefully try to pour out of the body, all this while they are poisoned, paralyzed, lit on greek fire, surrounded with ice cold water, with dirt filling their noses and at last but not least, whenever they open their eyes, all they would see is their worst fear. And guess what? They are immortal. No dying.
Krypton Writes chapter 7 . 12/29/2022
oh so Hestia heard the trencher's hope.
Krypton Writes chapter 6 . 12/29/2022
wait, percy is dead at the start? bruh,
Krypton Writes chapter 5 . 12/29/2022
ooh, I cant wait to see the monsters of the tatoo
Krypton Writes chapter 4 . 12/29/2022
percy x Bianca? that's unique
Krypton Writes chapter 3 . 12/29/2022
you know, I usually think of brutal tortures in my free time, and I give you my compliments, that was good.
Krypton Writes chapter 2 . 12/29/2022
Ohhhhhhh, so this is kind of like the sequel to the other story, or is that prequel?
Krypton Writes chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Um, I came here because of Firstborn, so whats the connection between the wo stories? Though I must say the chapters written by you are really impressive.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2022
I KNOW, ONE TIME I WROTE FOURTEEN CHAPTERS FOR A NOVEL, THEN DELETED ALL OF THEM, TAKING THE BEGINING FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2022
But he's the god of the seas! Of sailors! He should curse like one.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2022
You mean neireds, not naiads, niads are of the river they 'honor lord poseidon, but do not serve in his court' a neired, to percy in the lightning thief
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2022
lol, i read the persied first, then read this
719 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »