Reviews for Eternal
SouthernSon172 chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
keep it comin. love your stories so far
xxBMTHF4NGRL04xx chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Hello:)
First, great idea! I really like it!
Second, please don't mak it Pertemis! Every other Pairing, but please not Pertemis!
~xxBMTHF4NGRL04xx
MortemPlasmon chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Cool I am like-ing this I idea

Hope for more
Thanks
King Plasma of Plasmadom
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Sounds very interesting so far! Love it! Please write more when you can.
DazedTorrent chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
If he cant be killed, he can still die? Cause otherwise earing and drinking are not required. Unless he needs them to have energy but wont die. Just a little flaw in that imo. Cool story. Pertemis seems most logical with the hunt thing but its up to you.
Perseus Apollyon chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Duuuuude, you gotta do Pertemis. That would be fucking awesome...much better than Peace and Bloods pairing anyways. Always a huge supporter of your work fam, since Rome to Tartarus. Good luck with the fic fam.
Death Fury chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
YAAAAAAASSSSSSS
SilverTails555 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Pertemis pertemis pertemis
chimera629 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
What do you mean Percy isnt going to let fate dictate his future when he wasnt even part of the prophecy?
I'll be dissapointed if he's around for the whole prophecy instead of doing own thing.
Can't wait to find out why head banished amd why he stayed on earth and in the Greeks domain after gaining freedom.
How is Percy the first immortal yetl a son of Poseidon whose an immortal whose family is also immortal ?
Wtf why is he putting up with the olympians bull shit?
Anc1enT chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Interesting story idea, I look forward to where it goes. :3 If Pertemis doesn't work out I'm always shooting for a Perzoe, but Hera smiled at Percy in this chapter! Maybe it will be a Pera lol.
Eyir-AllMight chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Oh please let it be Pertemis, all the other Pertemis stories I find are in all truth and honesty so badly written it is embarrassing, and I love your style of writing, I think it would bring the necessary oomph to that pairing.
carvacho13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
i think you should do zoe on this one not artemis considering her reaction to him reapiring(?) any way great chapter
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48