Reviews for Mightless
Pybird chapter 62 . 4/12
Had a blast reading this was a fun journey
Bluenait chapter 1 . 3/10
Trash fic i mean really he got so badly beaten up and his Mother dont notice it ? no Police or waht not
Trash utter trash
Username6166 chapter 57 . 11/29/2023
Ain't no way Toga just pulled a Sakura
Username6166 chapter 54 . 11/29/2023
Iida is based fr
Username6166 chapter 44 . 11/29/2023
Why the hell is Bakugo even there? Todoroki makes sense since he has One For All, so he's Nighteye's sidekick, but why is Bakugo there? Not a single one of those heroes would have bothered allowing some random non-affiliated student into an important classified raid.
Username6166 chapter 39 . 11/29/2023
I'm disappointed in Sachi. He dedicated his life to killing Snipe and got immediately dissuaded within seconds because the guy he hates the most used talk-no-jutsu on him. Why the hell would he even listen to him?
Username6166 chapter 28 . 11/29/2023
Lmao ain't no way you were serious with that name
Username6166 chapter 23 . 11/29/2023
Making Endeavor snap is honestly awesome, but he speaks like a 10 year old kid playing call of duty on xbox (you know the trope).
Username6166 chapter 21 . 11/29/2023
Of course the fan-favourite OCs are the cringy edgelords...
Username6166 chapter 19 . 11/29/2023
These OCs are lame as hell tbh. Sachi and Irina are alright, but these ones are generic and cringy.
Username6166 chapter 13 . 11/29/2023
Bruh
SomeRandomPerson648 chapter 12 . 11/28/2023
(Even worse UA is spelt Yuuei? WHY!?)
SomeRandomPerson648 chapter 8 . 11/28/2023
Okay I have to stop reading here because the writing is actually God awful, characters like Izuku and Bakugo have been written horrendously out of character as soon as Chapter 1. In what reasonable world is someone as hopeful and tenacious as Izuku going to kill himself the moment he's told he can't be a hero?! That shit didn't even happen in the original first episode so have some consistency. Bakugo being a bully to satisfy his sadism alone and hating All Might is a blatent misunderstanding of his character and someone clearly didn't watch the show.

Even worse is the idea that an inexperienced and woefully underprepared Izuku is not only heel turning into villainy the day after All Might said he couldn't be a hero but he becomes a 'Stain' copy, killing heroes and building a reputation in the underworld at AGE 15?! IN LESS THAN A YEAR?! It's bad enough that Izuku is suddenly a hardened killer but to fight against Stain himself and win? And also defeating veteran heroes just like Stain does? Then he goes on to become an edgelord and I know it's what happens in 99% of Villain Deku AUs but this is just ridiculous. After 1 cringe ass line from a 15 year old a pro hero folds over and quits being a hero? As Ddku's debut?

Then it's also the other issues of the canon changing just for the sake of it. The Vanguard Action Squad is already formed pre USJ incident? All for One doesn't already know about All Might's weakness or the Trigger drug before Izuku tells the League about them (In Vigilanties All for One is mostly if not completely behind the distribution of the drug as seen in the side story)? Izuku kills Quinn from Vigilanties and steals her trigger drugs (Given to her indirectly by All For One on part of a smaller henchman, spoilers for Vigilanties so I won't say who) !? All for One just HAS a quirk called Time Slow (Not even bothering to read it cause I know it's gonna be broken)?! I even skipped ahead to chapter 10 and saw that Izuku defeats the Zero point robot by short circuiting it somehow? Iida is suddenly more like a brat than he should be? Izuku's dad is someone of extremely high importance just for the sake of it? At least take the time to explain the last part or something but it all just happens out of nowhere

Otherwise the general writing is bad too, using Author stamps and tidbits in the middle of the story, the text having obviously not been revised after the rough draft since small Grammer and typing mistakes are so oftenly left there. Bad narative decisions are also at fault here like Toga tounge kissing Katsuki while disguised as Izuku as a gag, a small time criminal just glazing the MC for a good while, Toga getting violated by Izuku in front of the other LOV members AS THEY RECORD HER, Toga sleeping with Izuku the day after they met, the LOV just handing Izuku a USB with sensitive info on a staple asset of there's, the list goes on and it could if I kept reading.

In short, this story is so clearly flawed from the first 10 chapters and I strongly believe it only gets worse. And for a story that has 3k favorites and 4k follows? This ain't shit, do better next time.
Dcaffe423 chapter 14 . 11/27/2023
I love this JoJo reference. I cant stop laughing. Although if my gf did what Toga did id feel the same way.
Dcaffe423 chapter 2 . 11/25/2023
Perfect turn from good to evil!
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »