Reviews for GrimmFall: Toonami Rebirth
Ways chapter 9 . 2/28/2019
Haha. Well, that was fun. Good work.
Ways chapter 8 . 2/28/2019
Nicely done. Happy to see all of this come together this way. Good work.
Ways chapter 7 . 2/28/2019
An interrogation with Sebben is fun. Looking forward to see where this goes.
Ways chapter 6 . 2/28/2019
This was very well done. Loved the fight and absolutely loved seeing Fergle here. This was great. Good work.
Ways chapter 5 . 2/28/2019
Ooooooo here comes trouble. I'm excited. Good work.
Ways chapter 4 . 2/28/2019
I like the advancements. Seeing that TOM and SARA have made it to the world is cool and I can't wait to see where this goes. Grimmfall will be fun.
Ways chapter 3 . 2/28/2019
Hmmmm I like your reasoning for TOM 4 existing and all. It's fun and I'm enjoying where the story is going so far. Good work.
Ways chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
Great work.
Ways chapter 1 . 2/28/2019
A great start to this story, I liked the introduction to TOM and seeing Control Freak hijack things was a lot of fun. I'll admit, some of the dialogue is a little odd. But otherwise, I had a lot of fun with it. Good work.
DannyWapBang chapter 9 . 11/25/2018
TOM sat up straight in his chair. "A signal? What is it this time? It's not Control Freak again, is it?"

Shoulda said "It's not Swayzak again, is it?" to troll us even more. Fucking Captain Planet was in this and Swayzak is only mentioned in the first chapter twice as a single throwaway joke? My God! What have I done! If I didn't spam my attraction to Swayzak's thin waist everywhere when I was a fourteen year old idiot, Swayzak would have been in this fanfiction, we would have had him in the 2017 TIE, we would've known who voiced him, everybody would've liked Swayzak! But nooooo! I ruined all that!

Also, Swayzak vs. Cyborg!

Swayzak in the GrimmFall universe RIGHT NOW. Or else I might come to your house and kill you (joking, of course. Don't report me.)
DannyWapBang chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
"Who? Swayzak again?" TOM asked, bracing himself for whatever was about to happen.

WHY DO YOU FUCKING NOT BRING SWAYZAK IN HERE INSTEAD OF FUCKING CONTROL FREAK FROM TEEN TITANS WHY DID YOU NOT HAVE SWAYZAK VS. CYBORG *WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

YOU KNOW WHY YOU ONLY MENTIONED SWAYZAK TWICE AND TEASED SWAYZAK ONLY TO HAVE SARA SAY "NO" LIKE YOU WERE MOCKING THE SWAYZAK "FANS" (YEAH RIGHT)?

ME

I AM THE ONLY SWAYZAK FAN AND I MADE LITERALLY THE ENTIRE TOONAMI FANDOM INCLUDING JASON HIMSELF HATE SWAYZAK BECAUSE OF MY ATTRACTION TO ANOREXIA (SWAYZAK HAS A THIN WAIST)

INTRODUCE SWAYZAK NOW

AND HAVE CYBORG FIGHT HIM

AND HAVE SWAYZAK INFECT TOM AND SARA GO INSIDE HIM TO SAVE HIM

Sorry, but you've gotta fucking do what I say when it comes to Swayzak or else I might go insane and relapse into my summer 2017 self.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 9 . 9/8/2018
Hey I think I got some text from someone for Deadpool.

Deadpool, enough with the dimensional leaks, we can't risk blah blah blah, dimensional hazards, something about preventing criminals and dangerous inter dimensional monsters running about and all that. From… Cable? huh, anyway from the last chapter of my story Deadpool slipped away somehow. hehe
merendinoemiliano chapter 9 . 9/6/2018