Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Jaeden chapter 8 . 9/24
A genuinely disappointing read. Naruto is far and away the worst character in this story- He is written like a minor character with zero redeeming qualities. He was trained for 11 years and retained absolutely none of it.

Naruto is severely injured, dead or mind controlled a startling amount of times in this story- and I've only read EIGHT CHAPTERS!

You wrote a character you were woefully unprepared or unwilling to write.
Darth rebellion chapter 42 . 9/14
Nah man that is recon , now Thor mom is Gaea
crispycon1013 chapter 4 . 6/13
Youngboy was at a 131? I knew bro was crazy intelligent.
killerssg chapter 42 . 6/11
Oh this is so good! I want the next chapter to come soon as possible. I just wonder how it will end if Tony will sacrifice his life or if someone else will do it or if a different ending will take place.
NaruCrazy chapter 35 . 5/24
Wade's entrance made me bust a gut...:D

Then breaking the fourth wall reminded me, Isn't Wade quite similar to Deadpool? Hmm...
Exodus12345 chapter 10 . 5/18
Well since they have Naruto no point in reading anymore. Hate brainwashed MC's because they are nothing but somebody else's bitch.
kresnamu17 chapter 42 . 5/15
Why the ending the same as the previous chapter, i read that alrdy. Im confused
Damedream chapter 1 . 5/8
Been avoiding this story because I'm not a big fan of neglect fics but I'm going to give it a try.
robertroy1 chapter 42 . 5/7
can't wait for next chapter
demon87 chapter 42 . 5/2
Very super
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 42 . 5/2
Damn naruto is about to handle Thanos or give him all the hands he can handle
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Monster King chapter 42 . 5/2
Awesome work
Bruh chapter 41 . 5/2
Hurry up and update this already
unknown chapter 6 . 4/26
The power creep is utterly wrong.
A 3 tailed Naruto can nail a sannin, if they don't have fuinjutsu/genjutsu, even S class are near dead meat
And he can barely clear a base of humans? The speed and power creep is really really bad
In an otherwise excellent fic
IgelRoll chapter 3 . 4/7
As a German reading this, I just have to comment on those German Paragraphs, the fist one doesn't sound too bad, but the second one just doesn't work. So here is how I think it would sound better in German:
Wir sind Hydra! Ihr denkt, ihr habt unseren Kopf abgeschlagen, unser Wachstum eingeschränkt, aber ihr habt etwas wichtiges vergessen. Wenn man der Hydra einen Kopf abschlägt, dann wachsen zwei neue nach, die seinen Platz einnehmen werden. (Which would also be a Percy Jackson Movie reference2)
Wenn du denkst, du machst mir angst, dann täuschst du dich aber gewaltig, Freundchen