Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Yep this story is now shit,you should’ve kept to the normal storyline you dumb ass
Why did you add Deadpool and cable you just fucked up a good story by added them you stupid ducking piece of shit
Ninja6996 chapter 4 . 10/22
One thing I always see, is people adding rape to the red room, it was definitely not something that happened, at least not in the Canon depictions, or any depiction that I've seen in any comic book. They indoctrinated them with a type of brain washing, subliminal messages in programs they were forced to watch, making them kill other trainees in fights if they won, and all the skills they have obviously. Rape was never part of it, and it's something that so many people add unnecessarily. The forced hysterectomy, or sterilization through reproductive organ removal, on top of the other things is a tragic and dark enough back story, adding rape to it is entirely unnecessary. It's a good story, but adding rape for no reason other than what seems like dramatic effect, isn't really a good move. Not to say I'm gonna stop reading, because other than that I've liked the story so far, and I look forward to continuing it.
layettejean chapter 16 . 9/19
arruinarte la teoría Yo hasta aquí llegó
kuriboh1233 chapter 1 . 9/16
Haven't read yet just saying I liked the agent whiskers title better.
Shadow chapter 37 . 9/13
Loved it!
TheLightYagami chapter 36 . 9/12
You know Galactus nowadays are nothing more than punching bag in marvel universe. He nowadays being used as base line for character to show their power.
Monster King chapter 37 . 9/12
Awesomeness
demon87 chapter 37 . 9/12
Very super
The Lion's Pride chapter 37 . 9/11
It might be first time someone actually chopped Thanos hand
The Lion's Pride chapter 37 . 9/11
While your plot and writing continue to entertain us readers. Please second read it and check the chapter on any editor for some simple mistakes. I am not criticising your work just informing on some avoidable mistakes from writer side.
you shall know Pain chapter 37 . 9/11
ohhh boy the cliffhanger is getting me wet no homo but still shit is gass
Shadow chapter 36 . 9/7
Loved it!
TeraelinII chapter 36 . 9/7
can't wait for the battle to come woot woot keep it up
robertroy1 chapter 36 . 9/7
can't wait for next chapter