Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Beastyd22 chapter 28 . 2/14
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as possible thanks. It was a interesting chapter.
Darth revan1998 chapter 28 . 2/14
Can't wait to read more
demon87 chapter 28 . 2/14
very super
Djflemse chapter 27 . 2/14
My guess is Bolivar Trask of the sentinel program.

My hope is Nathaniel Essex also known as Mister Sinister, since that would be awesome.

Of course it could also simply be Apocalypse. Still love the story.
Beastyd22 chapter 27 . 2/13
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon thanks.
uipain chapter 27 . 2/13
glad to see you stick with the story it's one of the best narut/ marvel mcu crossover story's I've read
i would say it's the president clone like in the movies i forgot dudes name though
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 8 . 2/13
Ok small thing that started being a mild annoyance but grew to become painful to read was you changing the lines not some but ALL the lines and not for good you turned some master work banter into an annoying read I mean if you are changing something make it better or manage to add Naruto don’t make it worse I understand you may want to be original but it just turns out flunky and subpar you managed to turn good quips into “meh” and great banter into painfully awkward exchanges and that negatively affects characters like changing Toby Stark from a battle banter master into an annoying unfunny douchebag. And in most cases it isn’t even that original Like butchering the “Sheaksepere in the park?” “Doth mother know you wear-eth her drapes” from Tony asking a question and acting a small scetch mocking Thor while also illustrating his point into Tony outright insulting Thor to his face and making a “Your mama” joke. Please try to revise that and change it for the future please.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 27 . 2/13
Excellent job
OgFrosty chapter 27 . 2/13
definitely x-men related bcus mutants ofc. between 20002006 the x-men movies were x-men, x2, and the last stand. bcus of the agents tryna take the mutants banner and vision, i’m assuming it’s the 2nd movie’s villain. william stryker
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 4 . 2/13
Ok that hid it wasn’t Natasha about pairing please make it a harem or at least add Sif she never gets used and would be really cool to see her get over her crush on Thor and maybe Wanda too. Anyway hope to see more
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 2 . 2/13
Really? Natasha whose ONLY reason for joining SHIELD in the first place is to “wipe the red from her ledger” because she regrets killing kids and seeing how a man she killed had his family see his body and suffer is A OK with not only raising a child soldier, but also play himself manipulating him into “loving her” ESPECIALLY when she went through the Red Room... COME ON! Use your head a little.
demon87 chapter 27 . 2/13
very super
Beastyd22 chapter 26 . 2/11
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as possible thanks. Ps why did you have to kill off Natasha like that? And will we see her again?
hi chapter 26 . 2/8
this was really good but a little sad ngl
itzgatt chapter 26 . 2/9
Ok, wow! Lots of stuff happened last 2 chapters and I'm actually all for what you did to be honest. Pretty nice to see it deviate from canon and go this route.

It was still sad to see Natasha die but I'm assuming she saw her future where she reunites with Naruto? Tony is in his feels again seeing Naruto like that again. Feel bad for him and wow actually killed of those three like it was nothing. I thought that you would do more with Bijuu but seeing as he doesn't have Kurama then it would be a waste to keep him. The funeral scene got me my in feels man. It was sad to see them talking about what she wanted but couldn't.

Naruto's in Asgard now huh. Odin isn't dead is he? Because it would be nice to see a meeting between Naruto and Odin. It's going to be interesting to see how Naruto affects Ragnarok because that was a very important event for Thor. Naruto's going to get kcm or bm huh? Well well, that's going to make a epic clash between our favorite purple boi and Naruto.
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »