Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 25 . 2/7
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
hi chapter 24 . 2/6
plz don't forget about the story update plz
millerb82hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/29
Was enjoying this until you had them wipe his memories. Now he's just like any other agent, what's the point?
GamerX568 chapter 24 . 1/19
I honestly still would have preferred that the Civil War itself didn't happen, you don't have to keep the movie the same after all. I just hope the Civil War goes by quickly because I already just want it over with. Some of it has been okay, but otherwise...
GamerX568 chapter 23 . 1/19
This is literally the stupidest most crack-fic like reasoning I have ever seen for them to fight each other non-crack-fic. You could have just had the fighting not actually happen. But no, you had to make Steve do something so ridiculously out of character that it also led to fighting.
AadenHelan chapter 12 . 1/15
well this is disappointing, and here i though Naruto would be Hydra agent and fight the avengers, but then you go to cloning story, one of the most stupid shit i have ever read in Marvel especially that "Bijuu" of yours. time to drop this fic then
invoker26 chapter 24 . 1/3
I don't remember your other chapter being this short. the last 2 chapter feels too short for me. I just hope this not becoming a trend for you.
alexfilhoaqw chapter 24 . 1/2
Well i love your fanfic and all but...
~GASP~ OH NOES THE LOVE INTEREST OF THE MC HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED! SHE'S PROBABLY GONNA BE TORTURED AND BRAINWASHED! WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO?
You honestly could have done a less generic trope really.
yeah having no chakra made this naruto insert meaningless ... you may as well have put any random generic character instead of naruto there ... congrats for the waste of time
Shadow chapter 24 . 1/1
Loved it!
Shadow chapter 23 . 1/1
Lmao! Will love to see how Steve makes it out of this one. Keep up the amazing work and please update soon!
To be perfectly honest, that reason just feels really cheap. To start a civil war over that when in the previous chapter they were all about sticking together against the fricking UN.
itzgatt chapter 24 . 1/2
Poor Steve. Can't seem to catch a break, first Peggy died and now he gets into this situation because of Bucky and he'll have to choose between the two. Peter seems to be working under Naruto and looks be closer to him instead of Tony like in canon. I do wonder how much this'll effect everything during Infinity war and Peter dying with the snap. I can't actually wait to see Naruto's reaction to all of that.

Speaking of Infinity War, I can't wait till Naruto meets the big bad himself. Thanos vs Naruto would be awesome but would Sage Mode be enough to go against him or are you going to give him kcm? It would give him the needed boost to keep up with Infinity War Thor. I see that Naruto managed to protect people in the meeting with his clones. Does that mean that T'Challa's father actually survived instead of dying there? That'd be a big difference especially with Warmonger wanting revenge.

Anyways I'm eager to find out how you're going to tackle this further!
joey91731 chapter 24 . 1/2
i really like this twist and this story. thanks for writing it.
AJGuardian chapter 24 . 1/1
People always assume the worst at first glance. And make a fking stink obout it.
Gime me a break you stupid children.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »