Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Arkham Knight22 chapter 24 . 1/1
Naruto - "YOU HURT MY NAT!"
thor94 chapter 23 . 1/1
lol!
Landon Turoski chapter 23 . 1/1
Keep up the good work
Yeetfam79 chapter 23 . 1/1
Hold up, wtf have you just done? There’s gonna be a civil war between them for Steve and I repeat STEVE FORCIBLY kissing someone. That is so out of character for him and this is just... :/
Mthatha SA chapter 22 . 1/1
This is for the chapter Horrible plot. Just horrible. Can you explain why for any sane reason Steve would kiss Nat. Not only that. How something that trifling and weak that can be solved by a beat down and further investigation can cause the team to break up. Sloppy dude. Real sloppy

This is for chapter 23
Mthatha SA chapter 23 . 1/1
No lie I don’t like the arrogance Naruto has all of a sudden. It’s like he’s telling anyone he can he’s the strongest
demon87 chapter 23 . 1/1
very super
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 23 . 1/1
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
AJGuardian chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
It's so ridiculous. I fking love it.
SuperiorBatman chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
this is by far the weakest and dumbest excuse to use to start a civil war.
brandonmunoz499 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Great chapter mate. Keep up the great work!
brandonmunoz499 chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
Great chapter mateee
brandonmunoz499 chapter 23 . 12/31/2020
Steve kissed nat!?
itzgatt chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
Well, part 1 of civil war seems to be done. I wonder how much differences there will be with Naruto being in the mix now. I would think that he would try to play peacemaker but I do see him siding with Tony if push comes to shove. Kind of don't want everyone to separate like they did in the movies and hope they stick together till infinity war starts but it's all up to you.

I do hope that you don't stop writing this because it's been enjoyable to read this. The pairing is actually a nice one. Natasha getting some love unlike in the movies which was weird and I really did not like how they just killed her in endgame. I would of thought that she and cap would've gotten together but I guess not. Another good thing about this fic is no harem. God, I fucking love you for not doing that because it's literally almost impossible to find a Naruto and Avengers crossover that isn't a harem. Seriously I don't understand why they do that, it just doesn't fit and I wouldn't see any characters from Marvel willing to share their boyfriend and that's something that I love so much about this fic.

Eager to read to next chapter which'll hopefully come soon seeing as you did say that it would be uploaded in December.
Sandwichwild chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
Wait do who came first you or that girl you slept in with a mini van like damn three times. Shit man you lucky you recover so fast and she must have been so quiet. Most of us sleep after the first shoot.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »