Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 34 . 7/16
"my neck is killing me" hahah awesome, hope you write soon
NinjaFang1331 chapter 34 . 7/16
Excellent job thank you
NaruLemon Stories chapter 34 . 7/16
Ehhh how is Naruto not dead yet not that I'm not happy
Monster King chapter 34 . 7/16
Awesome job
demon87 chapter 34 . 7/16
Veri super
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 7/16
ahh poor red headed agent ;.;
dlowe2651 chapter 34 . 7/16
lmmfao update again soon
you shall know Pain chapter 34 . 7/15
aye you back on man I dont want this story to go away so soon I want it to at least finished the end of thanos
Monster King chapter 33 . 6/29
Awesome
stevesgaming87 chapter 1 . 6/28
So lemme see if ive got this straight... In this au the anbu were apparantly special needs to let their human weapon whom the hokage surely would have had watched have such things happen to him? The fics where this kind of nonsense happens to naru in Konica make no sense. Even the loosest interpretation of canon couldn't support it.
thegrison chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow what a bad story. It just falls apart so quickly. Try again but make it believable next time.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 6/26
Pretty sure Natasha would refuse to work with Shield if she was aware of Naruto, given her past and her general hatred for everything related to child soldiers.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 6/26
Personally, I cannot read crossover stories that completely ignore what makes one of the stories even worth reading. Like Harry Potter crossovers without magic, or with no knowledge of HP magic. In this case, Naruto knows no techniques, no jutsu, no fuin, he does not have Hashirama cells, a Rinnegan, RinneSharingan, or Rinne-TenseiSharingan. He is just Naruto, with his basic Chakra that he is born with, and the Kyuubi sealed in him. Which makes the story come across as pointless.

Also, this seems like a really annoying common mistake in Naruto fanfics. But Naruto does not have whiskers or whisker birthmarks, or whiskers tattoo's made by the Kyuubi's chakra. The Whiskers on Naruto's face are scars, made when he was caught by a Mob as a child, then some drunk carved them into his face. Seems a LOT of fanfics/authors do not know this. So any positive/joking/teasing remarks about his whiskers also come across as insensitive/cruel. I mean, it would be like someone(Ron...) complimenting Harry Potter on how cool his Scar is and where/how he got it, if they could get one, etc...
Uh it took me 2 or 3 days in total to start reading it and finish it. And I can not say that without a doubt it is different from most of the history of these crossovers and I really like it eh continue I hope to read it more. And a question to where after endgame will it end or do you have something else planned?
dlowe2651 chapter 33 . 5/23
fucking awesome update again soon
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »