Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
fuck fury
Madgeer chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Mantapp
Pibbinator chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Just a few pointers for ya. You really need to take a step back and work on your dialogue between characters. It comes off as wooden and cringy in several places throughout, mostly because no one really talks the way these characters do. If you have a hard time picking up how to write people talking back and forth, just sit back one day when you’re in a group and just listen to the conversation. Pay attention to how they talk and how there’s a lot of stuttering and imperfections in speech. Different people have different speech patterns. If you take away the names from the page, you should still kinda be able to tell who’s speaking. There were a lot of times when Hawkeye talked like Naruto. A 29 year old doesn’t talk like a 15 year old. It makes Hawkeye come off as immature. It’s honestly jarring when they throw his age in his face and he’s not acting like it at all. Lastly, you need to hold back a bit more on the quipping. It’s nonstop. Quipping needs to be sprinkled in, mix a bit of humor into the moment rather than suffocate it. Finally, Naruto’s “flirting” with Agent Hill only came off as strangely aggressive. No woman would hear that and be turned on. It’s just off putting.

I’d say the most interesting aspect of this is Naruto’s relationship with Fury. I hope you delve more into that in the future. Keep it up, and I hope you keep in mind what I said. This could turn into something really good
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Hey u/5633827/qwertypous, I can’t respond to you because you disabled your PM’s and I can’t review my own story when logged in, but I honestly don’t give a shit what you think, you haven’t made any of your own stories and I can only assume it is because you lack the ability to produce your own story
qwertypous chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
this is horrible.. i dont like it. so bye.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
Hmm so Agent Wagger isn't the double agent then wonder who is anyways keep up the great work!
KuronoDono12 chapter 3 . 4/9/2018
Interesting chapter and was a little surprised that Agent Wagger wasnt the Directors plant.

For the pairing since this is set in MCU I can only really see 4 possible choices for a pairing, Natasha, Maria Hill, Scarlett Witch...or Harem.

For Natasha it is pretty believable to see her feelings for Naruto shift to a more Romantic/Loving nature...and it would get rid of that out of nowhere and wierd as hell romance between her and Bruce Banner/Hulk that was in the movies.

For Maria I can kinda see her her snapping from all the sexual teasing Naruto is giving her and the two sleeping together which later turns to romance down the line.

For Scarlett Witch I could see them bonding over their powers and him comforting her after Quicksilvers death.

Finally Harem is personally the one I hope to see the most so long that it is not larger than 3 or 4 girls. It might be a little tough to make it believable in the MCU but your writing skill level could probably make it work.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 3 . 4/9/2018
Excellent job with the chapter update and Naruto starting to get noticed
AnimeIsLife0407 chapter 2 . 4/4/2018
Then your cat is bloody amazing
Stonepotrice chapter 2 . 4/1/2018
Hmm this will be interesting to see how Naruto responds to Nat cause he is noncannon, also wondering why it took so long for kurama to contact Naruto. Hope for more chapters cheers!
bladetri chapter 2 . 3/31/2018
like XD
Ashborn2271 chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
That agent at the end seems like Romanov, damn hope he finds out about end kicks the avengers and shields asses. That would be awesome. Honestly naruto is as strong if not stronger then thanks with the gauntlet if he goes full sagesix path mode. Wanna seem him as strong as he is at the pain arc when the invasion happens.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Not sure Nat would listen to the board over Fury...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Why did you make naruto shorter than canon? Adult naruto was 6ft tall and at 16 in shippuden was taller than 5f5...all this with poor eating habits till the trainning trip (and im certain that shield would fix that) ...he should be taller than canon, not shorter
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »