Reviews for Marvel at this Shinobi's Tale
Please continue
Awesome chapter
Can’t wait for more
KuronoDono12 chapter 32 . 4/3/2021
there were a few grammar issue this chapter namely how some paragraphs seem to have gotten lumped together...I am intrigued to see what you have planned for Naruto relationship-wise now that Natasha is dead. Personally I think that after a grieving period of time Naruto should hook up with Darcey Lewis
thedarkwolf95 chapter 32 . 4/3/2021
maybe work on the flow because i could barely follow this chapter
dlowe2651 chapter 31 . 3/21/2021
Awesome update again soon
Danny Williams chapter 31 . 3/13/2021
Great story with plenty of suspense action and humor.
Story needs several updates.
brandonmunoz499 chapter 31 . 3/13/2021
C’mon bro please make it a narutoxnatxdercy fic.
joey91731 chapter 31 . 3/12/2021
wow love your story it's great. I was wondering if you r going to bring back Nat? are you going to par naruto with anyone else?
daspeedforce chapter 31 . 3/11/2021
Great chapter. No hate from me. The only issue was the Natasha/Naruto tag could be understandably misleading to some people. Glad you fixed it, so when the twist with Nat happens, there will be fewer complaints.
IndianaJones12 chapter 31 . 3/10/2021
I don't know how long the name has been like this, but I love the word play. Gotta say that I like the way everything (a.k.a. mcu) has been covered so far, like what you did with the mutants or with wade. Can't wait for the next update!
Lilspooky201 chapter 31 . 3/9/2021
I'm fine with Naruto being with Darcy Lewis. At least he'll be happy, and keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/7/2021
Honestly, while this was an incredibly surprising development, I can’t say I don’t like it
guest chapter 31 . 3/7/2021
naruto wankers are really disgusting Blah blah NaRUto iS PlaneTary nAruTo is ovErpoWer blah blah blah
Narutard chapter 31 . 3/7/2021
Naruto wankers are really disgusting. Blah blah NarUtO iS ovPowEre! Blah Blah! Wank wank
KukanKing chapter 31 . 3/8/2021
I kinda curious where Darcy and Naruto came from but i LIKE it i'm gutted you got there first i was writing my own Naruto Darcy fic.

also its your story stick with your guns if people don't like the new pairing.

cant wait for more